Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake light wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
narino
So evidentally I can't read an electrical diagram for s#%t. The diagram shows 5 terminals in a row. In the photo as you can see there is a front row of 3 and a back row of 2. Which go where?

I tried a couple different combinations, but then stopped incase I hook up something wrong and fry something.

Here are the photos. Image 1 is supposed to say driver-side.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Tom_T
QUOTE(narino @ May 21 2010, 08:34 PM) *

So evidentally I can't read an electrical diagram for s#%t. The diagram shows 5 terminals in a row. In the photo as you can see there is a front row of 3 and a back row of 2. Which go where?

I tried a couple different combinations, but then stopped incase I hook up something wrong and fry something.

Here are the photos. Image 1 is supposed to say driver-side.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Jorge - sens me an email that I can reply to your email & I'll send you the pix which I took before I disconnected mine. The wire coloring isn't real clear, as in your pix, but they're hi enough rez to zoom if you need to, but way too big to post here! dry.gif

Being an old fart afflicted with half-zymers blink.gif , an 8GB memory card to document everything seemed like cheap puck-up insurance! biggrin.gif
McMark
You're not going to fry anything. cool.gif

I'll see if I can use the search to find your info. It's not something I store in the front of my brain. wink.gif
McMark
Searched for "+taillight +wiring" and the first hit was this thread.
Tom_T
QUOTE(McMark @ May 21 2010, 09:01 PM) *

Searched for "+taillight +wiring" and the first hit was this thread.

Jorge - this link courtesy of Mc-google-Mark has a good pic with the wire colors near the bottom, plus Jeff Bowlsby's "taillight wiring diagram for dummies"! biggrin.gif

These will do as well or better than what I was going to email you, but feel free to contact me if you still need the pix.
narino
Mc "google" mark thank you for the link! I had been searching 'brake light' with no hits. This is perfect.

Thanks again guys!
beer.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.