Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what I brought home
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JJ914
A friend of mine told me about this car, I made a deal and here it is. Its got a 2.0 ,webers , flares and lots of rust. Can't decide if I should part it out or fix it. I have always wanted a flared car though.
Click to view attachment
markb
Interesting. I like the wheels & hood right off. It all comes down to the rust, tho. smile.gif I'm guessing those aren't steel flares.
jaxdream
Those wheels look to be a bit wider than stock , recon they be custom made ??
If it can be saved , and you want to put the money into it , then do it as they are not making anymore of these cars....

My $.02

Jack / Jaxdream
JJ914
Yes flares are glass. And the wheels look like deep VW steelies(I like them too). The carbs where full of water and the trans is struck in gear. Floorboards, rear firewall, right engine shelf, right suspesion console are all crap. But it looks like it has never been wrecked. And most of the car is there. I agre that any teener needs to be saved, all it needs is time and money. Of which I have neither confused24.gif It's under a cover now and I will do what I can to prevent any further decay, till I can get it in the garage. More post will follow. Lots of questions
steveherman
I would be interested in the hood and the other parts associated with putting the gas cap in the hood like that.
Nürburg Nomad
Hooray for prevention of further 914 decay!

I say save it! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.