Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Seats and Backpanel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kevin311
Hi i just picked up my first 914, (freebie) needs interior and bodywork but has good bones,
anyway im looking for a pair of black seats and a backpanel for a 73,
dash (in decent shape)
steering wheel (whole thing or just the center)
front bumper cover
Front Valance?? (the part under the front bumper)

in florida would be preferable but if the price is right i will pay for shipping

Also if anybody is interested i have a full turbo kit for a type 1 vw to trade/sell,
EDIS and megajolt Full kit minus trigger wheel to trade/sell

Thanks
Kevin

hot_shoe914
QUOTE(kevin311 @ May 22 2010, 06:44 PM) *

Hi i just picked up my first 914, (freebie) needs interior and bodywork but has good bones,
anyway im looking for a pair of black seats and a backpanel for a 73,
dash (in decent shape)
steering wheel (whole thing or just the center)
front bumper cover
Front Valance?? (the part under the front bumper)

in florida would be preferable but if the price is right i will pay for shipping

Also if anybody is interested i have a full turbo kit for a type 1 vw to trade/sell,
EDIS and megajolt Full kit minus trigger wheel to trade/sell

Thanks
Kevin

welcome.png
kevin311
Thanks!
steveherman
QUOTE(kevin311 @ May 22 2010, 09:05 PM) *

Thanks!

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
post pics!
what color?
which motor?
etc
kevin311
Im working on getting some pics up but, have been working some funky hours lately, and my camera is at a friends house.

Anyway the car is a 73 lagoon blue/primer with black interior.
It has a 1.7.

Im also looking for a drivers side door (mine has pretty large dent) it maybe fixable but just testing the waters , the steering wheel center, and both outer door handles (although ill probably buy new ones)

Thanks and ill get pics up as soon as i can

Kevin
Al Meredith
Kevin, Welcome aboard, I have all the stuff you need, well almost. Doors I've got plenty, In fact I just picked up a 71 with good everything except the bottom is so rusty I'm not going to fix it. Now seats, I have no black seats but plenty of back pads. I have a very good set of dark brown seats , door panels and two back pads in dark brown. If you can't geta door locally, I come to Orlando/Tampa from time to time and could deliver. Al
dave29
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ May 23 2010, 03:09 PM) *

Kevin, Welcome aboard, I have all the stuff you need, well almost. Doors I've got plenty, In fact I just picked up a 71 with good everything except the bottom is so rusty I'm not going to fix it. Now seats, I have no black seats but plenty of back pads. I have a very good set of dark brown seats , door panels and two back pads in dark brown. If you can't geta door locally, I come to Orlando/Tampa from time to time and could deliver. Al

I've got a black back pad that came out of a 1970 914-6. Don't know if it's what you need or how much it's worth but it's in good shape.
dave29
URY914
Welcome fellow Tampa person!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.