Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Can I Say About This?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
He he
rick 918-S
biggrin.gif Great father and some times! biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
We were walking around the craft fair in Campbell today and I see the Hooters girls out there with their manager....

Well I recognize the manager since he actually stopped to help me one night when the rear tire on my 993 shreaded and he stopped to help. I told my wife that the manager of Hooters helped me out that night.

So she wanted to meet him and Buddy ended up with a souvenir.

aktion035.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(RobW @ May 22 2010, 11:13 PM) *

We were walking around the craft fair in Campbell today and I see the Hooters girls out there with their manager....

Well I recognize the manager since he actually stopped to help me one night when the rear tire on my 993 shreaded and he stopped to help. I told my wife that the manager of Hooters helped me out that night.

aktion035.gif

They couldn't give him a Hooter's girl instead of the frisbee? confused24.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 22 2010, 10:44 PM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ May 22 2010, 11:13 PM) *

aktion035.gif

They couldn't give him a Hooter's girl instead of the frisbee? confused24.gif

Shhhhh! - Rob's got her in the back room - don't tell anyone though! lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.