Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Chance... Free metal lots of good stuff.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jakeodoule
Here is the body of a 75 that is going to the scrap yard.
Anyone who wants parts can come and get them.
I will hold onto this for about a week then its gone. It has a good driver side long.
Both rear suspension mounts are good.
Driverside floor is good. Trunk lid is ok. Hood is bad. both doors are very good. Whole rear clip is very straight.
All metal parts are free however you supply beer while cutting so I can supervise beer3.gif
It is on my lift so cutting will be easier. I will not have this on my lift for more than a few weeks this its history.
I will cut stuff out and ship it, But I really don't have the time so I will be charging 40/hour to cut, pack and ship. I have seen threads saying I should just give this stuff away and I am!!! But you have to come get it. Sorry but otherwise I am charging for my time. All parts left on the car are free if you come get them.

Rims are good with some minor rash. Tires were new when the rig was parked.
When that was, is anyones guess.
75 bucks includes rims, tires, lugs and 3 center caps.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=219
945]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=219949]
underthetire
agree.gif
Thats the way to do it !
URY914
popcorn[1].gif stirthepot.gif
detoxcowboy
Jake,
In the picture of where the relay board was.. there is a pig tail of a green wire and a yellow whiteish wire.. the plug on the end of that is what I am interested in.. is it a female plug with 2 holes for bullet ends? re: defrost plug end for the relay board? if so I would love to get that from you.. tell me what it is and what you want $$$ please.. Joe
993inNC
Jim, whats the rear passenger fender (quarter panel) look like?
rick_cv
How is the front trunk floor? I need to patch mine after removing the air conditioning. I am nearby in Portland.

Thanks.
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(rick_cv @ May 25 2010, 02:40 PM) *

How is the front trunk floor? I need to patch mine after removing the air conditioning. I am nearby in Portland.

Thanks.

Front trunk floor is perfect almost flawless.

Jakeodoule
QUOTE(993inNC @ May 25 2010, 01:01 PM) *

Jim, whats the rear passenger fender (quarter panel) look like?

Rear clip may be taken, fenders are perfect. I'll let you know within a couple of days.
Sorry for the delay but the dude is working on shipping options.
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ May 24 2010, 11:24 AM) *

Jake,
In the picture of where the relay board was.. there is a pig tail of a green wire and a yellow whiteish wire.. the plug on the end of that is what I am interested in.. is it a female plug with 2 holes for bullet ends? re: defrost plug end for the relay board? if so I would love to get that from you.. tell me what it is and what you want $$$ please.. Joe

Detox,
I know what you want, I was considering stripping the wiring for the rear window defroster and switch I also have listed. So someone can have a whole kit to install. However I am not sure what that takes. I will consider it this evening. If I decide to not to, you can have the connector for the cost of shipping and a beer should we ever meet.
Loser_Cruiser
If the doors and windshield are still available I will pick the whole thing up on sunday.
Loser_Cruiser
What kind of beer do you like? smile.gif
Jakeodoule
Doors are awesome!
Windshield is cracked.
Rear clip is going to MN.

Like all Micro beers except Fat Tire beer3.gif Mirror Pond is my Favorite.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Loser_Cruiser
Darn, Well if its ok then I would like to take those doors off your hands and that steering column too if you don't want it. Let me know and we can pm the details.
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(Loser_Cruiser @ May 26 2010, 10:09 PM) *

Darn, Well if its ok then I would like to take those doors off your hands and that steering column too if you don't want it. Let me know and we can pm the details.

Doors are yours.
I will be around all weekend.

front clip may be spoken for.
steering Wheel and lock assembly is gone. still have the shaft and U joints.
Wheels are still here 75 bucks for teeners dudes.
front suspension is still here. No sway bars on it. But I think it has Bilstiens. I don't know how to tell. They are not aftermarket yellow ones. Green I think.
Keeping steering rack and turbo tie rods.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.