Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ALL Gone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ahdoman
I've got a bunch of misc. items that I need to clear out or it goes in the garbage. I will not ship so you have to pick these up in SoCal. Here's a couple of the larger items;

- Good gas tank

- Set of rear bus axles (that's what I was told. I don't know how to tell the difference).

- Side(s), front and rear stock steel valances. They are bent up a little. The rear is the full valance. Not sure if it's a /6 or a /4.

- Fiberglass take off flares - complete with rivet holes! chair.gif

- Misc. /6 mufflers; one in decent shape, one rear exit "sport muffler" with hole, one Monza.

I'm sure there's more I just haven't found it yet.
underthetire
Dam, wish I was closer.

Andyrew
Same here! I love mufflers...
SLITS
Well Steve I would take them but don't know when I can get to your end of the valley to pick the stuff up.
bdstone914
I have to meet Steve sooner or later to get a bumper and could get the parts. Which freebees you you want Ron?

Bruce
KaptKaos
Steve - I'll take the valences if no one has claimed them yet.
koozy
If someone would be willing to ship the flares to me I'd be very grateful. Just drop em at a greyhound and I'll pay for shipping and your time. I could really use them.

Thanks,

Mike
914xprs
WTF.gif shit for free ill come today and get it all. let me know 951-283-2111 name is terry
ahdoman
It looks like I'm going to take everything to Slits "bone yard" tomorrow. If you still want something check with him. The mufflers are his.
Nor.Cal.914
Are the flares gone? Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.