Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS parting out a complete 73 2.0L car $10+
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
The body and doors on this car a re sold and gone. I am sorry if I did not reply to ant postings to this ad but I have plenty of parts from this and other cars too.
Please PM me as I do not always check back to replies to the postings.
Bruce

Update. Pulled some parts of of the car. Found it has a good 2.0L Bursch muffler that was used so little that the sticker is still on the muffler and has most of the paint on the muffler. Heat exchanger are good without loose boxes.
$100 for the muffler.
The DAPO left it under a tree for 15 years so the outer body panels are rusted away. The rest of the car is on great shape. It has a console , front and rear sway bars. Painted front bumper is shot , rear bumper is good. Great black back pad $125. Seats are so-so with some cracks.

It does have the early doors with out the reinforcements and late regulators. One rust spot on the top of the passenger door. $100 each complete less inner door panels.
Targa top has no chunks missings, some weathering cracks. $75 local pickup or delivery in Socal for gas money. These are a PITA to ship.
Good rear valance. Couple of rust bubbles but no dents.

Name what you need. make an offer of I will shoot a price based on the condition of the part.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
TROJANMAN
Bruce,
Looking for a center console with gauges. PM me a price. Thanks
I can have Slits bring it to RRC, unless you want to come too smile.gif
Tom_T
Bruce - I need a driver & maybe passenger door shell fitting the late regulators/windows - but absolutely rust free, so I'll dibs them pending pix or seeing them.

I won't need the windows & regulators, since I'll transfer the ones from mine - so what will you want for 1 or both "door shells" - if you want to sell the "innards" separately?

Where in San Diego are they & maybe I can go look on the weekend, if you can't get pix.

Trojanmann - if it has a working early "Keinzle" clock in decent shape in it (my early 73 2L would've had the early clock), then I'll swap it for a late working "Quartz Zeit" one I have for my console - since I think you're building a later 914 than 73, which also means you'll want the later "thin red zone" OT gauge for it too, so it registers properly.
rymann
Hey Bruce......does it have a good windsheild?.....if it does count me in.... thanks. Rob
porsche4me
Hello - I need a front sway for my Chump car www.chumpcar.com so I am on a very tight budget - 912-210-0175 9-9pm est looking for drivers for 14 hr race in Savannah in aug
porsche4me
How about the 2.0 long block - any chance it had carbs???
EdwardBlume
What does the dash look like? Also the rear interior targa pad? Thanks.
bdstone914
It has stock FI. I do not even know if it turns over. PM an offer on a long block, assuming it turns over and is a core.

Bruce

QUOTE(porsche4me @ May 24 2010, 01:07 PM) *

How about the 2.0 long block - any chance it had carbs???

bdstone914
QUOTE(RobW @ May 24 2010, 01:59 PM) *

What does the dash look like? Also the rear interior targa pad? Thanks.

Dash and targa pad are cracked. I can get a targa with one crack that is repairable.

Bruce
bdstone914
PM Sent about the console. Do you really think I would want to RRC with with Ron?
Geeez!

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 24 2010, 07:20 AM) *

Bruce,

steveherman
does it have the center box?
or is it a the plastic tray?
if the box... i am interested
bdstone914
QUOTE(steveherman @ May 24 2010, 10:52 PM) *

does it have the center box?
or is it a the plastic tray?
if the box... i am interested

It has the box and matching cushion. If the person who buys the console does not want the you are first in line. Do you want the cushion too? Send me your email by PM and I will get some pictures OPr email me at bdstone914 at AOL dot COM
Bruce
993inNC
Bruce, could use passenger side rear quarter if you have a good one, mine ended up being full of bondo. I need at least from just in front of the rear tire to the rear corner and up to at least the body roll line at the top (including the wheel opening). Let me know if you can accommodate, we'll chat offline about $$ thanks
bhoover
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 24 2010, 01:30 PM) *

Bruce - I need a driver & maybe passenger door shell fitting the late regulators/windows - but absolutely rust free, so I'll dibs them pending pix or seeing them.

I won't need the windows & regulators, since I'll transfer the ones from mine - so what will you want for 1 or both "door shells" - if you want to sell the "innards" separately?

Where in San Diego are they & maybe I can go look on the weekend, if you can't get pix.

Trojanmann - if it has a working early "Keinzle" clock in decent shape in it (my early 73 2L would've had the early clock), then I'll swap it for a late working "Quartz Zeit" one I have for my console - since I think you're building a later 914 than 73, which also means you'll want the later "thin red zone" OT gauge for it too, so it registers properly.

bhoover
to TomT, saw your request for doors, I've got both and primer-ed.
I'm in san diego.
My name is also Bruce.
New at this, sorry if I'm interfering.
make me an offer between 06:30 and 14:30.
619-221-8772
bdstone914
Her are pictures of the console and components. I did no clean up. Kind of obvious, huh? The structure is good on the console but it need to be recovered.
Bruce
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 24 2010, 07:20 AM) *

Bruce,

jeeperjohn56
Hey Bruce, Looking for a driver side map pocket in black, no tears or rips. John
emenot
[quote name='bdstone914' date='May 25 2010, 09:35 PM' post='1323736']
Her are pictures of the console and components. I did no clean up. Kind of obvious, huh? The structure is good on the console but it need to be recovered.
Bruce
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Hi:

I too am looking for the complete front console with guages(no rear cushion tray nor pad) and complete front sway bar setup. Please advise.

Thanks,
Lee
xsurfer
It's not good form to what is referred to as "hijack" another persons post.
Just heads up...... cause your new. Check your private messages.

Gene Selger

QUOTE(bhoover @ May 25 2010, 08:52 PM) *

I'm in san diego.
My name is also Bruce.
619-221-8772
xsurfer
Bruce,

I'm looking for a radio for a 71. Have a great holiday!

Gene Selger

I'm in san diego.
My name is also Bruce.
619-221-8772
Tom_T
QUOTE(xsurfer @ May 28 2010, 09:57 AM) *

It's not good form to what is referred to as "hijack" another persons post.
Just heads up...... cause your new. Check your private messages.

Gene Selger

I'm in san diego.
My name is also Bruce.
619-221-8772

See your PM Gene! flag.gif
SLKWrx
Let me know if you decide to part out the motor, I'm looking for the top 2 tins.

PM me if they're up for grabs.

-- Steve
eyecolor
Any chance you have a parking brake handle with the internal clip?
JimN73
Bruce, is the Bursch muffler still available? Shipping to 94523

thanks,
Bones
Hello Bruce,

Would you have the CHT sensor (0 280 130 017) and its accompanying ballast resistor (039 971 762A)? I believe these are unique to the '73 2.0.

Thanks,
Jim
gsbeane
Can you get me a quote with shipping for the front and rear sway bars, also rocker panels if good. Does the car have fog lights. Thanks.

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 24 2010, 08:26 AM) *

Update. Pulled some parts of of the car. Found it has a good 2.0L Bursch muffler that was used so little that the sticker is still on the muffler and has most of the paint on the muffler. Heat exchanger are good without loose boxes.
$100 for the muffler and $150 for the heat exchangers. I plan to bring the car home next week
I do not have any pictures yet but this is a complete original car. The DAPO left it under a tree for 15 years so the outer body panels are rusted away. The front and rear trunks are 6" short on reaching to where they need to go. The rest of the car is on great shape. It has a console , front and rear sway bars. Painted front bumper is shot , rear bumper is good. Great black back pad $125. Seats are so-so with some cracks.
The car is in San Diego so i can not easily get pictures.
It does have the early doors with out the reinforcements and late regulators. No rust found n the doors. $100 each complete less inner door panels.
Targa top has not chunks missings, some weathering cracks. $75 local pickup or delivery in Socal for gas money. These are a PITA to ship.
Name what you need. make an offer of I will shoot a price based on the condition of the part.

And please do not post that annoying "A thread is worthless with out pictures."
It will automatically add you to my least favored member list.

poorsche914
If gsbeane doesn't need them, how much for the lower shock bolts with sway bar mount nub shipped to 37876?

Thanks.
Silverstreak
Hey, I need exterior door handle linkage for both sides
Geezer914
Bruce, what shape are the tail light housings?
dashgod
Hey,

Looking for driver's side exterior door handle ass'y. Any chance you still have one?
half fast
If it's still in halfway decent shape and you're cutting the car up, I need the part of the firewall that the emergency brake tubes go through.
sfrenck
Hello - saw a thread from a month or two ago about you selling off parts. Took my protector plate off from underneath the steering rack this morning and saw that the passenger side mount is rusted. A couple people have suggested (listed a WTB today for the "part") that I need quite a bit of the pan around the mount as well. Do you have this area (more than just the outline on the pic) that you can cut - and ship? Thanks-Scott
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
The body and doors on this car a re sold and gone. I am sorry if I did not reply to ant postings to this ad but I have plenty of parts from other cars too.
Please PM me as I do not always check back to replies to the postings.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.