Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR2010 Loop the Lake Photo Rally
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
No one else was close, what can I say.

Weidman and Straw with their Smartphone entry...

I got a couple other emailed to me but Geoff and Al came up with an astounding 30/32. No one was close enough to take it to the best lake picture but if they had, Mark Debernardi and Randy Wentzel had that easy...

Thanks for participating and maybe we can make this a regular WCR thing???
McMark
We had only made one mug for the passenger/photographer. But I think we can make another one for Al, as co-winner. cool.gif

Nice work guys!
strawman
QUOTE(McMark @ May 24 2010, 10:37 AM) *

We had only made one mug for the passenger/photographer. But I think we can make another one for Al, as co-winner. cool.gif

Nice work guys!

Please give it to Al! I learned a ton from Al about Porsches and 914s in particular during our drive around the lake... that was enough of a prize for me. Cheers Al (and to everyone that was involved in putting this event together). I promise to have my Suby-powered teener at the next WCR!

Geoff
al weidman
Thanks everyone for your planning and organization. I must say, that was the fastest trip I've ever had around the lake. The photo tour was fun and we had to pay attention and look at and for things you normally wouldn't. Thank you Geoff for your determination in finding the clues. A really great WCR and I will look forward to attending as many as possible. AL. beerchug.gif drunk.gif driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif
arkitect
piratenanner.gif Congrats Al, enjoyed your company and wealth of knowledge!!!!

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.