Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extra Mugs and T-Shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
biosurfer1
I have received a couple people asking about buying extra t-shirts and/or mugs from WCR.

Are we planning on doing another run of shirts and mugs for people to buy?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ May 24 2010, 09:49 AM) *

I have received a couple people asking about buying extra t-shirts and/or mugs from WCR.

Are we planning on doing another run of shirts and mugs for people to buy?

Brett,
I should be able to get the rest of the T-shirts we have packaged and sent out today. I plan on offering a second chance t-shirt thing to bring the numbers up a bit before I order the shirts we don't have which is a small number of medium and large t-shirts.
Mark and I will collaborate on mugs. He will do the vinyl and I will bag and blast them. But they probably will not have the WCR2010 at the bottom. They could I suppose, but that wasn't the plan. Mark may chime in...
biosurfer1
Ok great...

I got one last order from Curt (greenie) for 2 XL shirts which I have been paid for.

I personally would like 2 more shirts (mom&dad) and a mug with the WCR 2010 on the bottom since my car was not seen as the exceptional example it is to win one:) (of course I would pay for all this)
jcd914
We need 2 shirts for our catering team Andy & Sharon.
1 - 2XL and 1 - L

I would be interested in a couple of mugs, would perfer WRC 2010 but if we make more of them we devalue the awards we gave out. Maybe a different style mug for the planners?

I will pay for Andy & Sharon's shirts since I offered them.
Be happy to pay for mugs, would even help Rob with blasting them.

Jim

ConeDodger
Well, Mark has the vinyl machine but my idea for our muggage was to personalize them somewhat. Have Mark put our screennames at the bottom... They aren't hard to make. I cannot believe we almost paid $20/mug to have them done. Nice call Mark.
McMark
We can do whatever you want, but it gets to be a PITA to peel all the vinyl. It's fiddly, tiny work, kind of like being a watchmaker. But I don't mind doing 10-15 at a time. I get in 'the zone'.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 5 2010, 05:58 PM) *

We can do whatever you want, but it gets to be a PITA to peel all the vinyl. It's fiddly, tiny work, kind of like being a watchmaker. But I don't mind doing 10-15 at a time. I get in 'the zone'.

Silly boy... That's what 12 year olds are for. Just print up a bunch and peel one to show him what to do then mail them up here. I will put Nicho to work on it. He will LOVE to learn how to do it. He is right now trying to start a clothing line and something like this would only add to his products. Of course, that will mean I have to buy him a vinyl machine...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.