Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So you regret not ordering a WCR2010 T-shirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Due to the fact that some people took a different size t-shirt than they ordered, we find ourselves having to reorder some t-shirts. Not many, but a second order none the less. It occurred to us that some of you might regret not ordering a t-shirt, or you love the one you got so much you want another... Well, here is your chance.

I will be placing an order for t-shirts on Tuesday the 31st of May. Payed orders before that time will get in on this. After that, you're out of luck.

What we need from you is this: paypal $25/ shirt for sizes S - XXL + $20 for each additional shirt up to 4 shirts. Sizes XXXL up to XXXXXXL require an additional $5/ shirt.

Paypal accepted at 2010WCR@gmail.com but please follow these instructions; check the box that says gift, in the comments I need the size or sizes you are ordering, also in the comment box, your screen name and real name as well as your shipping address.

Sorry for all the instructions but matching screen names with real names and size requests as well as addresses has been a big chore. I hope to make that easier with this reorder.

Here is the t-shirt again! This will be the fashion statement of the summer of 2010 so don't miss out!!!
Todd Enlund
Dammit. I sent the money, but it did not accept my comments and shipping address. Who should I PM?
biosurfer1
me:)
ConeDodger
bumpity-bump! just one week left.
BigDBass
Gift sent! smile.gif
ConeDodger
So if you didn't pick up your t-shirt at the event or if you ordered t-shirts in the first round, they have been mailed (if we had your size). They went out yesterday. A couple of you I held for shipping later for instance Chris Foley I have one of your two t-shirts so I will mail after the reorder. SirAndy I will bring yours down to Mark's shop this week because you are there so often anyway. And a couple others. Walt at the APO address, I shipped everything I have for you and I have one yet in the reorder that will go out next week.

The order for the last round of t-shirts goes in Tuesday next week and I plan on having all the information I need by Monday night so let's get the orders in!
ConeDodger
Get your WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe t-shirt! Last chance! Pre-order ends Monday night midnight Pacific Time! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Just a couple days to order! cheer.gif
IronHillRestorations
Do contributing vendors get a deal?? BTW who got the cover?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(9146986 @ May 28 2010, 08:46 AM) *

Do contributing vendors get a deal?? BTW who got the cover?

Perry,
I bumped the thread where we had people sound off on the their raffle winnings. He didn't sound off but Dr. Evil won the umbrella cover... I will PM you on t-shirts...
ConeDodger
Just today and tomorrow left to order t-shirts... Get your order in! See the first post in this thread for instructions.
ConeDodger
Just today and tomorrow to order... The print shop gets the t-shirt order Tuesday. So get that order in or go without. Last chance.
ConeDodger
Today is the first day of the rest of your li... No wait. Scratch that pseudo-philisophical bull. blink.gif Today is the last day you can order a WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe t-shirt. When Brett gives me the tally tomorrow I order and it's over... So get your order in!
jim_hoyland
Order sent for 2 shirts....
ConeDodger
This is it! Less than three hours to go... Get your orders in. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Ok. Thanks for ordering. Brett will be sending me the information today and I will be ordering the last t-shirts. It was a great WCR for sure!!! cheer.gif
BigDBass
Mine arrived today. Thanks!
Andyrew
Got mine!!!

Thanks Rob!!
Andyrew
Double post
Jeffs9146
Got mine yesterday!

Thanks
markb
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Jun 18 2010, 03:06 PM) *

Mine arrived today. Thanks!

Me too!
ConeDodger
Man! You guys really get excited about t-shirts!!! cheer.gif Glad you like them. We had fun putting on the event.
ConeDodger
Thanks everybody! I have just four people left to get t-shirts to. I tracked down Steve Zuccaro and his is on the way. Brett can pick his up, Andy the caterer dude can get his from Jim, and I will mail out BKLA's shirt...

Thanks for a great WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe!!!
ConeDodger
So just an update: All t-shirts have been sent out except as follows...

Brett Korven - I will hand deliver yours, next weekend if you are coming to SPFR...

Brett Laurilla - your t-shirt has been ordered and should be ready by the middle of next week

Andy Mckandless - Jim will hand deliver yours but it also is being made and will not be ready until the middle of next week.

Steve Zuccaro - I will mail yours tomorrow. It is packaged and ready, I just haven't had time to get to the post office.

Thanks for your patience! See you at Medford or Portland next year!!!
jim_hoyland
Got mine too smile.gif
orthobiz
Mine came yesterday and cheered me up instantly after a bad day.
The Phoenix red car pictured was icing on the cake.
Thx!

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.