Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangerine Racing Open House, Saturday June 26th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
Help us mark 4 years at our current location on June 26th.
Go to Northeast Get-togethers sub-forum in the Events Forum for additional details.
poke.gif
Tom_T
Didn't see it, how about a direct link? confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 24 2010, 04:52 PM) *

Really? It's on top of the list ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=107498

shades.gif Andy
Tom_T
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 24 2010, 05:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 24 2010, 04:52 PM) *

Really? It's on top of the list ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=107498

shades.gif Andy

Thanx for the link Andy, I wanted to refer someone back east to go there! smile.gif

I just looked under the topics on the events forum as Chris noted, he didn't say under a particular region. dry.gif

.... besides, I'm old & blind blink.gif - & busy with my real job, so I can't play hide-n-seek today! sad.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 24 2010, 08:58 PM) *

I just looked under the topics on the events forum as Chris noted, he didn't say under a particular region. dry.gif

Sure I did. The subtitle says the region. smile.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ May 24 2010, 07:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 24 2010, 08:58 PM) *

Sure I did. The subtitle says the region. smile.gif

OH! blink.gif ... err - DOH! ohmy.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ May 24 2010, 06:04 PM) *

Help us mark 4 years at this location on June 26
Go to the events forum for details.
poke.gif

Hey Foley, send me a plane ticket and I'm there! aktion035.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 25 2010, 03:23 AM) *

Hey Foley, send me a plane ticket and I'm there! aktion035.gif

No problem Donald.
Send me your credit card info and I'll take care of the rest!
happy11.gif
Elliot Cannon
It seems like every year at the West Coast Ramble, someone from CFR shows up. It's a long way from New England to come to attend one of our west coast events. I only wish I could be there for the open house. I can only promise that if I am ever in New England I will certainly make an effort to drop by and say hi. This year the boss and her husband showed up. laugh.gif
BigDBass
Hey Elliot, why don't you just head to NE in your new "toy". Stop and pick me up in Chicago on the way. biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(BigDBass @ May 26 2010, 11:48 AM) *

Hey Elliot, why don't you just head to NE in your new "toy". Stop and pick me up in Chicago on the way. biggrin.gif

Just before Howard Dranow died, sad.gif he and I talked about doing a coast to coast 914 trip and hitting as many 914 functions as possible. I'm still contemplating that trip. It might take all summer but what a trip it would be. biggrin.gif
al weidman
Chris and Wife, I just wanted to say congradulations and thank you for the great conversation at WCR, you are two of a kind. The very best to you. Al. beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ May 24 2010, 04:04 PM) *

Help us mark 4 years at this location on June 26
Go to the events forum for details.
poke.gif

smile.gif Possible live video feed ? Then we can all make it smile.gif

Thanks for making it to the WCR this year, it was great meeting you in person.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 27 2010, 12:00 AM) *

smile.gif Possible live video feed ? Then we can all make it smile.gif

Probably nothing live this year but I'll try to capture some video during the event for posting afterward.

How about a roll call of people planning to attend?
RSVP here if you haven't done so already.
ConeDodger
mad.gif Oh my gosh Chris! What were you thinking! How can you plan your open house on the same day as my Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!!! biggrin.gif

Hope you get a great turn out!
Cevan
I'm in.
JoeSharp
I'm with Elliot, but it won't be this year.
Ian Stott
Very interested in dropping on you Chris, maybe if you have an open house next year. I am going on my first long distance trip this weekend, think my teener is ready, still lots to do but am optimistic of having a trouble free trip. I am hoping it will be ready for a trip down your way next year, so save me a beer!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
hot_shoe914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Cevan
Cellphone pic. Thanks Chris for the food and drink. Had a great time.

Click to view attachment
bandjoey
Is the orange/silver door aktion035.gif less one going to be a Fred Flintstone 914? Looks like ya'll had fun, anyway.
firstknight13
biggrin.gif hey guys i know there were more pics than that......chris i had a great time and got some great suggestions on my conversion......nice to see old friends and new faces......guy your paint is great ........wheres the "MooK".......and the N.J guys ray???.......thanks, ray
guywan914
I have been very busy since the open house. Chris I will get you my pics when I come in for the battery. I am not computer savy enough to upload them here. guy sawzall-smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.