Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 stuff - Name Your Part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cheapsnake
Two parts cars and leftover stuff from my current project, a Rover V8 conversion. Between the two parts cars (one 71 and one 73) there's just about everything you might need. Body parts are all good, front trunk floor and driver front fender are gone. 1.7l engine is complete and was said to have run when I got it but never saw it run. Make me an offer. Same with the sideshift transmission.

Rather than try to list everything, let me know what you need and I'll do my best to get a picture of it and an accurate assessment of condition.

Here's a sampling of some of the stuff clogging up my shop. I tried my best to put prices on the stuff that may or may not be reasonable so if you think it's out of line make me an offer I can't refuse. All prices are plus shipping.

Some parts newly listed:
Complete 2.0 FI system (minus ECU), $125
Steering wheel, needs new leather and refinish, $20
Horn ring, pretty decent, $15
ash tray, $10
Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel gauge, $45 each, take them all with the bezel for $100.
Front calipers, $40 for both
Side glass for '71 and '73, $25/piece
regulators for above, $15
Windshield, $125
(2) hoods and (2) trunk lids, straight, $45 each
Targa top, $50
Lower dash pad ('73), absolutely no cracks, two small indents on the bottom from an 8-track player installation, $50, includes the 8-track player
Back pad (black), good shape, $50SOLD
Black seats from '73, passenger good, driver has seam separation in the usual place, $40 each.
Seat tracks, $25
Seat adjusters, $25
NEW Flywheel, took it off a rebuilt 2.0 and appears to be brand new, ring gear is virgin. $125
Lots of interior trim pieces, heater valves, blowers, etc. - name your piece, name your price

If you don't see it here, ask away. If you want pics of any of this stuff PM me your email address and I'll get them to you. It's easier and quicker that way.

Tom
steveherman
i need a center arm rest box with the cushion and vinyl in great shape.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

ANy console parts or compleat? Dave slap.gif
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(steveherman @ May 25 2010, 11:37 AM) *

i need a center arm rest box with the cushion and vinyl in great shape.

got the arm rest and box in OK condition, looks great from the outside but the backside of the cushion has started to get flaky. Send me aPM with your email address and I'll send some pics.

Tom
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(BarberDave @ May 25 2010, 02:55 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

ANy console parts or compleat? Dave slap.gif

Sorry Dave, all gone.

Tom
kkid
What's included in the FI system package?
Come with Fuel pump and CHT sensor(017?) as well?
Is the T/B 2 port or single?
How about MPS, original or rebuilt?
Got pic?
Thanks
SLKWrx
Any chance there is a usable thermostat in the pile?

-- Steve
zy84
What shape is the targa top in? I am also looking for a good cowl section to replace my rusty one and for turn signal lenses.
FlatIV
Do you have an outside mirror?

Andrew
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(kkid @ May 25 2010, 07:19 PM) *

Got pic?
Thanks

Here's the stuff:
Click to view attachment
The MPS is 022 906 051. I tested it by the highly scientific method of sucking on it. It seems to hold a vacuum (at least it holds my tongue). No CHT sensor but I might have one off a 1.7 (No guarantee). I hooked the fuel pump up to 12V and it spins, that's about all I know about it. I think everything else is there (except the ECU), but again I can't guarantee its condition since it I've never seen it run.

Tom
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(AndrewPokrandt @ May 26 2010, 04:20 PM) *

Do you have an outside mirror?

Andrew

Nope, sorry.

Tom
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(zy84 @ May 26 2010, 12:57 PM) *

What shape is the targa top in? I am also looking for a good cowl section to replace my rusty one and for turn signal lenses.

Targa is structurally sound, cosmetically crappy, but nothing a bit (lot) of TLC wouldn't take care of. $75 + shipping?

I THINK the cowl section is good but I'd have to check in the daylight to confirm. $50 + shipping.

If your looking for FRONT turn signal lenses, I've got em. $5 each + shipping.

Tom
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(SLKWrx @ May 26 2010, 12:30 PM) *

Any chance there is a usable thermostat in the pile?

-- Steve

Yeah, I think so, if you can give me a couple days to get down to it. Still on the 1.7 engine under an inch of baked on grease.

Tom
kkid
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ May 26 2010, 06:29 PM) *

Got pic?
Thanks

Here's the stuff:
Click to view attachment
The MPS is 022 906 051. I tested it by the highly scientific method of sucking on it. It seems to hold a vacuum (at least it holds my tongue). No CHT sensor but I might have one off a 1.7 (No guarantee). I hooked the fuel pump up to 12V and it spins, that's about all I know about it. I think everything else is there (except the ECU), but again I can't guarantee its condition since it I've never seen it run.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for attempting the MPS testing in a highly scientific way. I've tried the method several times and felt really bad afterwords. Now I am scared of sucking 30+ yrs of dust or unknown chemicals. Hope you're OK.
BTW, as for the MPS, do you see the #037(Bosch#) on it? Also, does the T/B have 2 ports or single? I see a green hose that appear to be connected to a retard but I can't tell if other one is just a wire for throttle switch or a hose for advance port on T/B. And from my angle I don't see a fuel pressure regulator and decel valve. Could you check that for me? Air cleaner Housing looks different from mine though.
That is all question I have so far for the picture.

Thanks rolleyes.gif

Cheapsnake
QUOTE(kkid @ May 26 2010, 09:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ May 26 2010, 06:29 PM) *

Got pic?
Thanks

Tom

Here's the stuff:
Click to view attachment

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for attempting the MPS testing in a highly scientific way. I've tried the method several times and felt really bad afterwords. Now I am scared of sucking 30+ yrs of dust or unknown chemicals. Hope you're OK.
BTW, as for the MPS, do you see the #037(Bosch#) on it? Also, does the T/B have 2 ports or single? I see a green hose that appear to be connected to a retard but I can't tell if other one is just a wire for throttle switch or a hose for advance port on T/B. And from my angle I don't see a fuel pressure regulator and decel valve. Could you check that for me? Air cleaner Housing looks different from mine though.
That is all question I have so far for the picture.

Thanks rolleyes.gif

I think the best way to answer your questions is to give me a call this aft or evening, 920-743-9727. I'm more of a carb guy so you can walk me through this stuff piece by piece and hopefully answer your questions. I have another 1.7 FI that I could pull pieces off as long as they're compatible.
Cheapsnake
TB shot for kkid:
Click to view attachment
kkid
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ May 28 2010, 05:31 PM) *

TB shot for kkid:
Click to view attachment

Thanks for the TB shot. It looks cute just like an octopus that I saw in the East China Sea biggrin.gif
BTW, it seems to me it has only one port. So I will pass it. But I am still interested in the fuel pump and AAR though.

Cheers,

kkid

D1A3
How about a rear sway bar with drop links and mount tabs?
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(D1A3 @ May 29 2010, 10:53 AM) *

How about a rear sway bar with drop links and mount tabs?

Got one on a '73, still on the car. If you can do $75 + shipping I'll pull it off to take pictures and give you an honest assessment of it. From there, you can decide if you still want it.

Tom
eyecolor
Any chance you have a parking brake handle with internal clip?
buhs914
Hey how much would the windshield be to ship it out here? Zip is 85326
davealden223
I need the flywheel.

Dave
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(buhs914 @ Jun 5 2010, 02:39 PM) *

Hey how much would the windshield be to ship it out here? Zip is 85326

Sorry, the windshield is spoken for.

Tom
narino
Got a charcoal canister? I'm looking for one that is correct on a 72.

Thanks!
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(narino @ Jun 8 2010, 03:37 PM) *

Thanks!

Got two of them, one from a 71 and one from a 73 and they both look the same. I had one off another 73 and it looked different, don't know what the diff is. I'll take a pic tomorrow and you can tell me if it works for you. $30 to your door.

Tom
jeeperjohn56
Hey Tom, Do you have the driver side map pocket arm rest from the 73 with the little piece that is under the fold up lid that is screwed on the door panel, need to be in good condition, also need rear upper trunk latch with spring and platic bushing, s/h to 94531. Thanks John driving.gif
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 13 2010, 03:48 PM) *

Hey Tom, Do you have the driver side map pocket arm rest from the 73 with the little piece that is under the fold up lid that is screwed on the door panel, need to be in good condition, also need rear upper trunk latch with spring and platic bushing, s/h to 94531. Thanks John driving.gif

Hey John, not sure about the piece you're describing, but I've got the whole map pocket with the flipup lid. It's in VG condition and It's yours for $50 shipped.

Tom
Cheapsnake

Thanks!

here ya go, work for you?
Click to view attachment
buhs914
I thought of something else i need.. Do you have any of the pieces that the prongs sit in that plugs into the regulator plate (#14 without the cap i think) with 14 holes? I just need one..
Click to view attachment
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(buhs914 @ Jun 14 2010, 12:00 AM) *

I thought of something else i need.. Do you have any of the pieces that the prongs sit in that plugs into the regulator plate (#14 without the cap i think) with 14 holes? I just need one..

sorry, can't help you there.

Tom
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Jun 13 2010, 05:07 PM) *

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 13 2010, 03:48 PM) *

Hey John, not sure about the piece you're describing, but I've got the whole map pocket with the flipup lid. It's in VG condition and It's yours for $50 shipped.

Tom

Tom, the piece that I'm talking about, is under the flap on the door pocket, I think it keeps the flip top from bending when you put your arm on it. Do you also have the upper trunk latch with the spring and plastic brushing, can you send picture of the map pocket to jeeperjohn56@aol.com Thanks John
Silverstreak
I need driver and passenger side outer door handles, or at least the plastic slide piece if you have any that arent broken.
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(Silverstreak @ Jun 20 2010, 11:29 AM) *

I need driver and passenger side outer door handles, or at least the plastic slide piece if you have any that arent broken.

sorry, all gone.

Tom
mikea100
Do you have engine bar for sideshift tranny. Shipping to Edison, NJ 08820. Thanks, Mike.
aircraftdesign
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ May 25 2010, 09:06 AM) *

Two parts cars and leftover stuff from my current project, a Rover V8 conversion. Between the two parts cars (one 71 and one 73) there's just about everything you might need. Body parts are all good, front trunk floor and driver front fender are gone. 1.7l engine is complete and was said to have run when I got it but never saw it run. Make me an offer. Same with the sideshift transmission.

Rather than try to list everything, let me know what you need and I'll do my best to get a picture of it and an accurate assessment of condition.

Here's a sampling of some of the stuff clogging up my shop. I tried my best to put prices on the stuff that may or may not be reasonable so if you think it's out of line make me an offer I can't refuse. All prices are plus shipping.

Some parts newly listed:
Complete 2.0 FI system (minus ECU), $125
Steering wheel, needs new leather and refinish, $20
Horn ring, pretty decent, $15
ash tray, $10
Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel gauge, $45 each, take them all with the bezel for $100.
Front calipers, $40 for both
Side glass for '71 and '73, $25/piece
regulators for above, $15
Windshield, $125
(2) hoods and (2) trunk lids, straight, $45 each
Targa top, $50
Complete sideshift linkage, from shifter to tranny, $80
Lower dash pad ('73), absolutely no cracks, two small indents on the bottom from an 8-track player installation, $50, includes the 8-track player
Back pad (black), good shape, $50SOLD
Black seats from '73, passenger good, driver has seam separation in the usual place, $40 each.
Seat tracks, $25
Seat adjusters, $25
NEW Flywheel, took it off a rebuilt 2.0 and appears to be brand new, ring gear is virgin. $125
Lots of interior trim pieces, heater valves, blowers, etc. - name your piece, name your price

If you don't see it here, ask away. If you want pics of any of this stuff PM me your email address and I'll get them to you. It's easier and quicker that way.

Tom

spare precision washer which rests between the ball joint and strut assy? Perhaps this is the correct p/n 901-341-659-00 "deck pad"?
I lost one...............
Thanks,

John
Cheapsnake

[/quote]
spare precision washer which rests between the ball joint and strut assy? Perhaps this is the correct p/n 901-341-659-00 "deck pad"?
I lost one...............
Thanks,

John
[/quote]
I'll check but I don't think I got it.

Tom
hoevet
Tom - I could use the turn signal switch (wand and all) in the steering column from your '71 if you have it.
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(hoevet @ Jun 28 2010, 09:52 PM) *

Tom - I could use the turn signal switch (wand and all) in the steering column from your '71 if you have it.

Here's what I've got out of the '71. $30 shipped if it's what you're looking for.

Tom
Click to view attachment
Cheapsnake
icon_bump.gif
hedfurst
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Jul 23 2010, 06:52 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

I need a few items

distributor drive
fan spacer (metal plate that bolts between the fan and fan-hub)
piston and spring for rear oil pressure relief/bypass (near pushrods)
late wiper switch
thanks
fred
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(hedfurst @ Jul 24 2010, 05:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Jul 23 2010, 06:52 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

I need a few items

distributor drive
fan spacer (metal plate that bolts between the fan and fan-hub)
piston and spring for rear oil pressure relief/bypass (near pushrods)
late wiper switch
thanks
fred

I think I'ver got the stuff but it'll be Monday before I can confirm. I'll PM you.

Tom
bandjoey
Headlight switch '73 and round relays?
don_newton_alpha
Hey, i was wondering if you have a late shifter and all the parts that connect it to the linkage. Thanks. Joe
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(don_newton_alpha @ Jul 25 2010, 10:42 AM) *

Hey, i was wondering if you have a late shifter and all the parts that connect it to the linkage. Thanks. Joe

I've got it, but another guy is hot on it and I've got to give him a chance to do the deal. If he doesn't, it's yours for $100 + shipping.

Tom
don_newton_alpha
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Jul 25 2010, 07:12 PM) *

QUOTE(don_newton_alpha @ Jul 25 2010, 10:42 AM) *

I've got it, but another guy is hot on it and I've got to give him a chance to do the deal. If he doesn't, it's yours for $100 + shipping.

Tom

I understand. Just let me know wht happens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.