Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Vertical sail trim pieces
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sixaddict
I am finishing a project and need two ...(but will take either side) vertical bright trim for sail panel. Would like them to be nice but hard to expect perfect...Paint is new so in that trap of getting something good yet hard to find perfect...What have you and how much...I need to trust good judgement so pics only if they tell the story. Thanks for any help you can offer ...I am buried on this but trying to get it done and this is one of little items lacking ... Also need windshield washer jets (late car)
Thanks
Terry
detoxcowboy
[quote name='sixaddict' date='May 26 2010, 12:13 PM' post='1323997']
I am finishing a project and need two ...(but will take either side) vertical bright trim for sail panel. Would like them to be nice but hard to expect perfect...Paint is new so in that trap of getting something good yet hard to find perfect...What have you and how much...I need to trust good judgement so pics only if they tell the story. Thanks for any help you can offer ...I am buried on this but trying to get it done and this is one of little items lacking ... Also need windshield washer jets (late car)
Thanks
Terry
[/quote} you can still get new on these at Pelican, then you know they wil be sweet..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.