Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emission air pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
weird_looking_cactus
To start off the pully on my fan does not spin with the fan (cause its lose or broken)which does not spin the air injection system (air pump). So I took it off sence I live in Utah and don't have emission test. So I was thinking of selling it on ebay to get some extra money to buy something else for my 914. If you look on page 59 and 59 of your haynes manuel it shows all the parts which I have all of them. When I spin the pully on the air pump I can fill air coming out of the hose so I know its in works so but I will sale it as is. But I have never seen anything like this on ebay so think it will sell or worth my time? I can clean it up real good put a couple coats of paint on and call it good. Thanks
nebreitling
it might be worth your time to sell it for the 76 owners in California, but i sort of doubt it. the 75's don't have a smog test anymore, and the 76's won't for very long. as long as you're at it, you can rip out the entire air injection system and EGR crap too. be sure to plug the air injection ports in the head or you will have a crap running car, popping all over the place. search this bbs, there is an excellent thread on this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.