Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Pristine ash tray - never used $50
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I pulled the ashtray from the latest parts car and it looks new. No sign it was ever used by a smoker. Never seen one this good. I can get pictures tomorrow in day light to show the condition. Asking $50 as it would be a great part for a very clean car.

Bruce
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 26 2010, 10:32 PM) *

I pulled the ashtray from the latest parts car and it looks new. No sign it was ever used by a smoker. Never seen one this good. I can get pictures tomorrow in day light to show the condition. Asking $50 as it would be a great part for a very clean car.

Bruce

Bruce, mine is nice but I smoked in those days.
If it's really "unsmoked" I'll take it. Would like to see a pic first, as well as what year it comes from (there are diff's). Sorry to be a PIA, but then I am one!
Pat
bdstone914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 27 2010, 03:15 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 26 2010, 10:32 PM) *

Bruce

Bruce, mine is nice but I smoked in those days.
If it's really "unsmoked" I'll take it. Would like to see a pic first, as well as what year it comes from (there are diff's). Sorry to be a PIA, but then I am one!
Pat

Sorry Pat, Two other members were younger and faster. You are third in line.

It did come from an early build date 1973 car. I think it was 02/1973 I was not aware of the differences in them.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.