Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evil Werks T-Shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Todd Enlund
Here for a short time only, limited edition Evil Werks t-shirts! The latest fashion!

$20 each S-XL, add $2 for XXL and larger... the cheapest way to ship that I can find is First Class in a tyvek envelope for $3.50 each. If you order two shirts, they will ship separately. If you order 3 or more, I can get a better rate via Priority Mail, PM me for details. If you are overseas, PM me for a shipping quote.

Click to view attachment

Order now and you can be just as cool as "that guy".

Click to view attachment
6freak
I could buy 3 t`s and steel not be as cool as "THAT GUY" lol-2.gif
Dr Evil
Oh my dark lord rolleyes.gif Nicely played, Todd wink.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ May 27 2010, 02:19 PM) *

Here for a short time only, limited edition Evil Werks t-shirts! The latest fashion!

$20 each S-XL, add $2 for XXL and larger... the cheapest way to ship that I can find is First Class in a tyvek envelope for $3.50 each. If you order two shirts, they will ship separately. If you order 3 or more, I can get a better rate via Priority Mail, PM me for details. If you are overseas, PM me for a shipping quote.

PayPal is todd at photografik dot net, please mark it as a gift to save me from paying the PayPal fees. If you'd prefer to send a check, PM me.

Click to view attachment

Order now and you can be just as cool as "that guy".

Click to view attachment

Could you just imagine this guy, snapping on a pair of gloves and telling you it won't hurt.... bootyshake.gif blink.gif
jsayre914
i would wear it every day, and never wash it. Could they be autographed wub.gif

idea.gif wait a min, i still dont have my evilworks dvd yet bye1.gif
VaccaRabite
Can they be had in not-black. White shows off the grease stains better (and is not so hot in the sun).

Zach
azbill
"Could you just imagine this guy, snapping on a pair of gloves and telling you it won't hurt..." as he tells you to bend over or just lean against the table... That's the new doc what a view of life.

Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 27 2010, 04:54 PM) *

Can they be had in not-black. White shows off the grease stains better (and is not so hot in the sun).

Zach

That would require a different design... the white artwork wouldn't show up well on a white shirt.
Cap'n Krusty
"Could you just imagine this guy, snapping on a pair of gloves and telling you "it won't hurt...." ?"

What he means it "It won't hurt ME" ....................

The Cap'n
arkitect
Just a thought....what if you replaced the red lettering with black and your design on the back to red with black outline.

Dave
Mike Bellis
He tells you "you're going to feel a little pressure", You grown in agony while he's probing you... Just then you realize both of his hands are on your sholders sheeplove.gif
Mike Bellis
paid, PM sent
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(arkitect @ May 27 2010, 05:52 PM) *

Just a thought....what if you replaced the red lettering with black and your design on the back to red with black outline.

Dave

There will be two screens made. In this example, the red and the white. The black outlines on the design are the color of the shirt showing through. To screen the black outlines on a white shirt would require another screen, and the cost would go up.

The design above is the "Official Dr. Evil-approved" version smile.gif
Dr Evil
I like black. I am too sloppy for any color that shows what I ate for the last few meals dry.gif
Dr Evil
Just a quick note on these shirts:

Todd has done a remarkable job (as is his tendency) in making a logo out of the ideas I gave him. He is also the one who, after seeking my permission, has finally taken the rains on this and with the help of Jaime (oldschool) is getting these made. This is all him and I am very grateful for him doing this because if it were up to me it would be a long time coming smile.gif

Thanks Todd! smilie_pokal.gif
VaccaRabite
All of the above are people I want to support. I'm in for 2. XL.

Zach
tat2dphreak
paypal sent for 1(Large)
stepuptotheMike
PM and paypal sent.... XXL

Mike
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 27 2010, 09:25 PM) *

I like black. I am too sloppy for any color that shows what I ate for the last few meals dry.gif

What difference does it make if we can see it or not, we will certainly smell it! stromberg.gif icon8.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 27 2010, 09:35 PM) *

, has finally taken the rains on this

I hope you doctor better than you use proper spelling! slap.gif
hot_shoe914
aktion035.gif I'min for an XXXL. Will paypal Friday!

Shoe
oldschool
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 27 2010, 10:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 27 2010, 09:35 PM) *

, has finally taken the rains on this

I hope you doctor better than you use proper spelling! slap.gif

Do you know why there is not many Chicano DR...... confused24.gif
because it to hard to write precipitation with spray paint lol-2.gif
blink.gif what...that's my people lol-2.gif
carr914
Todd, put me down for an XL. I will have some funds coming into my PayPal account later and I will zip you off some $$

T.C.
BigDBass
Gift sent for a Large
Shade Tree
Gift sent for a medium....Thanks!!
RW
ericread
I'll take one XXL. BTW, what do you prefer? A PayPal Gift or a PayPal for goods ordered?

Eric Read
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(ericread @ May 28 2010, 08:42 AM) *

I'll take one XXL. BTW, what do you prefer? A PayPal Gift or a PayPal for goods ordered?

Eric Read

PayPal gift... AFAIK, "goods ordered" would get me hit with a 2.9%+$0.30 fee.
montoya 73 2.0
Todd, I need a XXl and I think a Medium. Have to talk to the wife which size she wants. PM me which way you prefer payment. Money order, paypal, check, Pesos, Canadian moose droppings, etc.!
VaccaRabite
Todd, I just realized that I shorted you $3.00. I mistook the $2 for XXL+ for the shipping cost.

When you get a $3 pay pal from me, thats what its for.

Zach
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 28 2010, 05:27 AM) *

Todd, put me down for an XL. I will have some funds coming into my PayPal account later and I will zip you off some $$

T.C.

Todd, you've got money. Thanks Buddy, the shirts look killer happy11.gif

T.C.
championgt1
One XL please. Paypal sent. Very nice work Todd!
Grelber
One Large, Please. PayPal gift sent.
Gint
I'd be all over a white one. Or a long sleeve in black. That makes sense.
hot_shoe914
Funds sent.

Shoe
Todd Enlund
Never mind, I figured it out.
rick 918-S
Medium. Sent the wife a pay pal request. biggrin.gif
Katmanken
What a relief!!!!

I was afraid the Dr's T-shirts were gonna be blue and tied in the back.

Here's a shot of the Evil one taking a prototype T-shirt for a spin.... av-943.gif
slow914
Cool Shirts
Money Sent
XXL
Todd Enlund
Edit: Never mind.
Todd Enlund
Interest is waning, so I will close this offer on Friday... I'm sure that those who have already paid are anxious to get their shirts. Let me know before then if you are interested.
oldschool
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jun 1 2010, 10:46 PM) *

Interest is waning, so I will close this offer on Friday... I'm sure that those who have already paid are anxious to get their shirts. Let me know before then if you are interested.

Whats the count?
Dr Evil
I want 2 in XL and 1 in M smile.gif
zymurgist
I would like:

3 2x
1 L (not M as previously discussed)
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(oldschool @ Jun 1 2010, 10:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jun 1 2010, 10:46 PM) *

Whats the count?

28 ordered, 23 paid for at this point.
Gint
White...

White...

White...

White...

White...

White...
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 2 2010, 05:54 PM) *

White...

White...

White...

White...

White...

White...

Sorry... can't happen with this design.
Todd Enlund
Last day to order. A couple guys have indicated that they wanted shirts, but haven't paid...
Mr.242
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jun 4 2010, 11:03 AM) *

Last day to order. A couple guys have indicated that they wanted shirts, but haven't paid...

1st day off. PAID! WHOOT! WHOOT!

Ready to wear NO PANTS and just this shirt. I could feel NO Sexier knowing this was inspired by DR. Evil. lol-2.gif

Will it make my ass look big?
stepuptotheMike
Yo Todd, what's the latest?
carr914
Todd told me that they would probably go the printers this week, but with the 4th, I would think next.

Todd, I just thought of something idea.gif If you could have had a Custom neck label made that said " Official 914 AssHat ", I think you would have Sold hundreds lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.