Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Torque Specs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
somewhere! Isn't there a list somewhere on this club site? I was sure we used to have everything we needed to know including pics of boobs rolleyes.gif er, ah stuff with 914 content wink.gif Seriously tho, I need torque specs for The HE's to heads, the little screws to the CV joints, tranny to engine bolts. Haynes has a list but not these. The Bird site has a few. Did searches but can't find nutt'n.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

..........b
Rusty
Yeah, the available list of torque specs really sucks. I have a set of real printed factory manuals... and some of the part names don't jive with our common references.

I wish there was one, consolidated, 914 Club Official Torque Spec List. Not something regurgitated from other websites... but a researched document, with references.

What are our official printed sources: Haynes, the Factory Manual, the 914 Spec Book. Anywhere else we would need to go for info?

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.