1976 porsche 914, it has steel fender flares and is slant nose, 2.0 liter engine converted to single Scat carburator. I think the previous owner did some mods to the engine, because it seems a bit quicker than a normal 914 and sounds incredible.

The car has been converted to 5 lug wheels and had Fuch's on it now, I belive it also has 911 brakes and possibly even 911 suspension. It is from Oklahoma, and all the "hell holes" are in perfect condition, the rockers and fenders are perfect as well. It will need floors. It is the original yellow color, but will need paint. I also just had a brand new alternator and voltage regulator installed last week, which cost me just under $500 after parts and labor. The seats are in good condition, needs driver side door panel, and the passanger side door panel is from a 911. As you can see in the pictures, the carpet is removed from around the shifter to adress the shifting problem explained below.

The car runs very well, but does not move very well because it seems as though the linkage or bearings went, and it is tough to find the gears and drive. I bought this car intending on fixing and driving it but don't have the time to make it perfect like I would like to. It's really a very nice car that was done very well.

Come take a look and check it out, I'm looking for $2700 obo and feel it is worth it (trades for other Porsches or German vehicles?). Clean title with no liens. Call 315.200.3262 with any questions. I will get detail photos if necessary.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment