Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/WTT - 2 5.5" steel wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yeahmag
Looks like I'll be up to 2 steel wheels now. Need two more. Come on you So. Cal. people! I know somebody is sitting on some!

-Aaron
Rav914
Aaron, what kind of steel wheels do you need? I have a whole set of the ones that go with the dogdish hubcaps. I also have a set of the 'star' pattern sport wheels. The sport ones will be available once I get my Fuchs back from Al Reed.

$25/each. All wheels 5.5 x 15.
yeahmag
Thanks for the offer, but shipping may be painful. Let me know when you get the wheels back and I'll keep this thread up to date if I get wheels.

Thanks again.
Rav914
Sure no problem. FYI, with my account at FedEx, it cost me $30 to ship four wheels to Anaheim.
highways
I've got 2 steel wheels for sale... one of each kind $25 a piece. 5.5"x 15". One of them has the original Michelen ZXZ tire on it. I can get picture to you later. Available in Santa Monica.
DanT
I think I have a pretty good idea what Aaron wants to do with a set of those.
biggrin.gif
yeahmag
I'd love love love, to make them wider, but the will be used for the lowly purpose of getting the car around town and back and forth to autocross events. I simply have no money. Someday... Someday...

The 4 lug Fuchs I have will be getting some used DOT-R's and these will be getting my Kuhmo Ecsta XS 205-50-15 tires.
burton73
QUOTE(yeahmag @ May 28 2010, 03:48 PM) *

I'd love love love, to make them wider, but the will be used for the lowly purpose of getting the car around town and back and forth to autocross events. I simply have no money. Someday... Someday...

The 4 lug Fuchs I have will be getting some used DOT-R's and these will be getting my Kuhmo Ecsta XS 205-50-15 tires.

I will give you a couple with tires on them. I am in West LA very Close to the 10fwy near to the 405 Fwy. I am working this weekend if you want to pick them up or any day as there at Burton Plastics

Bob

burtonplastics@aol.comClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
bdstone914
Aaron,

I have some too in Riverside. I have the later X pattern wheels. Same price as Bob offered them to you - free. Do no want to under cut the deal.

Bruce
yeahmag
Bruce,
I'd hug you if you were here right now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.