Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 in Reno...low miler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
G Man
Nice car. Ad says the milage is 636 and shows that on the odo. No affiliation with these folks. Thought someone may be interested.

http://reno.craigslist.org/ctd/1765768238.html
SLITS
And I believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, and The Tooth Fairy.

They forgot to remove the rust stains on the rear trunk carpet, mud on the loud pedal and didn't disclose the fake Fuchs.
tod914
Not to pick it apart but, 100,636.00 would make abit more sence. New after market carpets & dash cap, repainted with no sail vinal. Car does look nice & well cared for. Like them in black.
KELTY360
Shifter knob shows a lot of wear, steering wheel obviously recovered (poorly), strange bumps lower in lower left corner of front trunk, missing FI air cleaner, painted ft. bumper. This car has a lot of red flags.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
and the carpeting has been replaced with the cheap domestic loop!
race914
From the video ad: "Porsh nine hundred fourteen" WTF.gif

Really!? Come on!

Weird thing is, I know they have some excellent Porsche expertise up there. Matt Lorance for one... But I'm sure he isn't involved in sales.
DanT
I think I heard on another board that Matt left SportHaus and has gone into partnership with one or two other folks in a full service shop in the Reno/Sparks area.
that is definitely a 100K mile + car....too many aftermarket changes like the radio and intake to be a 600 mile virgin....and very ratty looking repop Fuchs...

Hi Greg, missed you guys at BW....thought I heard you guys were going to be there?
bandjoey
Poor quality radio install, leaving the dash material puckered out. Is that duct tape on the heater hose? Speaker Covers with broken plastic at the screw holes, and a worn gas pedal. blink.gif How many more things?
hot_shoe914
Don't think it came with the LE air damn from the factory either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.