Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Right bolt pattern, but.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
Browsing around ebay, and came across these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2471763399

Correct bolt pattern, but maybe too deep
Joe Bob
Wrong offset....
SpecialK
Wrong offset....

by that do you mean it would also have too much back space (considering the width)?
Mueller
In order for the tires not to rub on the body (trunk walls, front and rear), you'd want approx. 1" spacers......

without a doubt, you'd need flares.......I like them, too bad my bolt pattern is all wrong for these wheels sad.gif

(the backspacing is too deep by about an inch unless you modifiy your trailing arms and inner fender well)
Mueller
hopefully someone bids on them...I jumped the gun and placed a bid, and then I remembered my bolt pattern is 4x100 sad.gif
Steve Thacker
shoot those babys will fit my car. I like them.
SpecialK
Yeah...9's all the way around!!

MDB2.gif
Mueller
I've driven a 914 with 9's on all four corners.....better start hitting the gym or adapt to powersteering smile.gif
Mueller
FYI, I called Kinesis and asked them about this rims......
Zero, nada, zilch support or parts for these....they also couldn't (or wouldn't) tell me of any other manufactures that the rim halves or centers would interchange with......bend one and you are SOL if it cannot be fixed by a wheel repair/refinishing shop..they did offer to sell me a set of brand new 17" Kinesis rims...I was nice and didn't tell them that I am happy with my Fikse 3-piece rims:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.