Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Too excited not to share
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pokey1168
I haven't been active in the forum in a while. The project I picked up was a COMPLETE basket case, and as it turned out just beyond reasonable repair. The floorpan was to the Flintstones stage... Well, the Dream from my teens may yet become reality. I am going to pick up a new potential winner. Pans are in good shape, hell hole has been fixed and the battery relocated, it needs some body work to the outer skins, which ironically I have from the other car.
Pics to follow as I get things going. welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif beer3.gif
VaccaRabite
smilie_pokal.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Zach
jmill
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 30 2010, 10:09 AM) *

Zach

The under boob in your avitar mollified me. rolleyes.gif
Woodside914
The under boob in your avitar mollified me

agree.gif looking mighty fine!!
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(jmill @ May 30 2010, 10:48 AM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 30 2010, 10:09 AM) *

Zach

The under boob in your avitar mollified me. rolleyes.gif

I don't have avatars turned on since I usually surf at work. i was very confused by this post as I thought you were referring to my avatar.

Now I understand. And wish to see more...

zach
jsayre914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 30 2010, 03:14 PM) *

I don't have avatars turned on since I usually surf at work. i was very confused by this post as I thought you were referring to my avatar.

zach

av-943.gif
that made me laugh zach, your boobs need more developing lol
pokey1168
OK, I just got her home. The pan doesn't look too bad, but the body is gonna get some sawzall work done to it. The motor surprisingly turns over, but I didn't get it started yet. AW engine code says it should be a 1.8 liter. The case is REALLY clean. It looks like it was rebuilt shortly before it was parked. (For at least 15 years!!!!!!!!! Last registered in 1994) I'll get some pics going in the next day or so. Anyone with body work skills chime in. I have to get some straight fenders off of a donor car for this one. Any tips will be appreciated.

Can't wait to start the fun sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.