Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Memorial Day Garage Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
914-6/GT Caliper Spacer Kits (1 ***SOLD*** 1 still available)

If you have a 914-6 and you want to run vented rotors you'll need these factory kits to widen the calipers. Comes with 4 spacers, 8 M7 Ribe fasteners and 8 M7 nuts. $295.00 plus $5.00 shipping.
Eric_Shea
NIB Mocal -16 thermostat. $125.00 plus $10.20 shipping.
Eric_Shea
Late model door handle recesses. $2.00 plus $5.00 shipping
Eric_Shea
Good, all metal headlight covers. Filler was covering some sanding marks. Media blast and they'll be ready for your restoration. $5.00 plus $10.20 shipping.
Eric_Shea
How about some cream headlight surrounds. $50.00 per pair, restored. (1 ***SOLD*** 3 pair left)
Eric_Shea
Ohhhhhhhhhh... just what you CSOB's have been waiting for. FREE (you pay shipping). Windshield banners. These were given to me so I'm giving them to you. Saves you some loot so you can stimulate the economy in other ways! w00t.gif
Eric_Shea
FREE (you pay shipping). One per household. 914World employees are not eligable for this giveaway. May not be open to New Jersey, Rhode Island or Connecticut residence. Check you local laws before entering. None will be shipped to Wyoming (just cause). Arizonia residence must pay California sales tax. California residence must say three "Hale Arnold's" and must promise not to drive without insurance and... well, actually, there's about 13 pages of rules I can send in PDF format for anyone living in California.
detoxcowboy
drooley.gif icon_bump.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 30 2010, 08:02 PM) *

FREE (you pay shipping). One per household. 914World employees are not eligable for this giveaway. May not be open to New Jersey, Rhode Island or Connecticut residence. Check you local laws before entering. None will be shipped to Wyoming (just cause). Arizonia residence must pay California sales tax. California residence must say three "Hale Arnold's" and must promise not to drive without insurance and... well, actually, there's about 13 pages of rules I can send in PDF format for anyone living in California.

Can you send one to my friend in Denver for me? lol-2.gif

What do these things look like when unrolled? (I don't really want one, just bumping your thread for you)
Gint
Hey Eric,

Guess how many window crank handles I've found since I started packing to move? Sure glad I bought that one you had for a buck. av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
Ever thought of building a limo? idea.gif
914six
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 1 2010, 09:14 AM) *

Cleaned up most of the sold stuff and lowered the prices of what's left.

icon_bump.gif

Hi Eric,

interested in your cream surrounds....are they smooth or textured..
how much shipped to 91754 (LA)...

Thanks,
Harry
porschesix2003@yahoo.com
626 379-7252 cell
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif for Jim
Eric_Shea
Fuel Pump sold... Labor day sale coming up! LOL

Only a few items left. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.