Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original 914-6 FOR SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
TimAZ
Fast Original 914-6 FOR SALE

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

My Street legal Original 914-6 Race Car is For Sale. The car is an original 1970 914-6
VIN# 9140430940. Now is a very fast914. CA/AZ car with no rust. It weighs in at 2230 Lbs. It has a 3.2 with 275 injected HP and a side shifter 915 gear box with LSD, factory transmission cooler pump, and large Trans cooler mounted in the rear trunk. Welded in cage that’s tided to all four shock towers. Strut braces in the rear. Stock rear sway bar and a 27mm front adjustable sway bar. Front torsion bars are 23mm. Large front oil cooler. I have never seen any oil temp above 220 F even in 110 F ambient temps. The front brakes have been converted to 944 Turbo brakes and are cooled with two inch hoses through a GT Front bumper. The rear brakes have Bremtek calipers. The car has Patrick Motor Sport’s rear toe braces. The full chassis has a stiffening kit. It also has a bump steer kit. It is running adjustable Koni shocks all around. It sits on 16” 7 & 8’s 225-50 and 255-55 Toyo RA-1 and a second set on Kumho Victoracers. The battery is mounted in the front trunk behind the oil cooler.
The car is located with me in Phoenix, AZ. $28,500
Tim Hannum
Thannum@cox.net
C 602-377-4186
Cairo94507
Wow; that is a lot of car. I wish you luck with the sale. Given all the car offers your price seems fair, especially as an original 6.
TimAZ
Thank You, It is. Here is a picture of the underside. I also forgot to add that it has C2 CV joints. (very strong)
Click to view attachment
echocanyons
Great lookin' car, sounds like it is very well setup. I wish I could afford it.

Could you elaborate on how the 915 was setup? It doesn't look like a wevo or typical sideshift setup but possibly a one off using stock(ish) 901 sideshift parts.

More pictures would be delightful too. biggrin.gif
TimAZ
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Jun 6 2010, 05:17 PM) *

Could you elaborate on how the 915 was setup? It doesn't look like a wevo or typical sideshift setup but possibly a one off using stock(ish) 901 sideshift parts.

It is a Veleos Side shifter. It's just for a 915 gear box. It is like a 901 design.
TimAZ
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(TimAZ @ Jun 7 2010, 09:00 AM) *

It is a Veleos Side shifter. It's just for a 915 gear box. It is like a 901 design.

TimAZ
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=222
921]
QUOTE(TimAZ @ Jun 20 2010, 11:14 AM) *

Click to view attachment
QUOTE(TimAZ @ Jun 7 2010, 09:00 AM) *

TimAZ
Click to view attachmentTop of 3.2
TimAZ
Another picture of the car
TimAZ
New price for this very fast 914-6. $28,500.
TimAZ
More Pictures...Text in first post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.