Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New offereing- Early front air box rebuild seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
This is a rebuild kit for the early air box in the front. The "flappers" in the lower section (that most are long gone), the seal between the two sections o fthe unit (with a self adhesive back to hold it in place while you screw these together, and the rubber edge protector between the box and the vent at the cowl.

How can you tell if yours is early or late? Do you hae a grill? If so yours is late.

$15 + shipping for all, and of course I do combine.
Mikey914
Pictures added -
These make it a nice tight fit for the air diverters
Mikey914
Before
bandjoey
Hi Mark. Can you or someone post some more detailed into on years for early and late, or some pictures of what to look for? The flapper you show is probably inside and not visible to the eye. What's 'grill'? I have the air openings cut in front of the windshield, but nothing except the plastic box when looking down into the hole.

Thanks

Mikey914
Early Box top Seal and Main Box seal with self adhesive back.
Mikey914
Early rubber top isolator
Mikey914
You have an early.

Late shown. You can see what I mean about the "grill"
McMark
These work for all years and make rebuilding your air box REALLY easy. These are the flappers that keep unwanted 'fresh' air from flowing into the cabin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.