Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Empi look a like wheels, 75-76 bumpers/lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
half fast
1) 4 empi look a likes. They look pretty good except for a little corrosion inside the lip that you can see in the pictures. Other than that, they're just dirty. The tires are junk and I'm going to take them off before I ship them so shipping is a little cheaper. $100 plus shipping OBO.

2) Late rubber bumpers. I pulled these off of my car because I like the early chrome ones better. I've got the entire bumper assembly with the lights and the shock absorbers that attach them to the car. They look pretty good aside from some white spots on the front bumper (pictures) but I just used some elbow grease and a damp rag and it cleaned up pretty well so I imagine you should be able to get the rest of it off. I'm willing to break up the bumpers if you just want the lights or the rubber cover or whatever. $50 plus shipping (which would be a ton I imagine, they're huge and they weigh about 40 lbs each) for both. Or make an offer for just the cover or the lights or whatever. Or the whole thing.

If, by chance, you can come pick this stuff up I'll take half off of the price. Or, if you can meet me within reasonable driving distance and pay for my gas I'll take half off too. I'm also looking for round driving lights (not the factory fog lights...lights that are actually useful) and black interior carpet if you wanted to work out a trade. Thanks for looking.
half fast
More pictures.
half fast
Last picture
70_914
QUOTE(half fast @ May 31 2010, 11:43 AM) *

Last picture

PM sent on gauges.
Markl
I'll get in line for the gauges, if 70 914 doesn't take them.
70_914
QUOTE(Markl @ May 31 2010, 08:09 PM) *

I'll get in line for the gauges, if 70 914 doesn't take them.

I only want the CHT gauge...
Markl
Me too!
70_914
QUOTE(Markl @ Jun 1 2010, 11:20 AM) *

Me too!

smilie_pokal.gif
half fast
Gauges sold and shipped. Prices lowered on the wheels and bumpers.
davealden223
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.