Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs- 1972 914 with 1.7 and flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
nomore9one4
The "72 has to go. Price is $4000 firm..Will be adding updated pictures when it quits raining. Will also add all details about the car then. I can say it will be hard to find one this rustfree on the eastcoast. Loss of job is forcing sale. Will add all detais asap. If interested let me know. If you wasted my time during my last attempt to sell(you know who you are) please keep your hands in your pockets and off your keyboard or phone. Like most people I do not have the time to waste. Thank you for understanding. I do not want to sell the car but there is no choice at this point. driving.gif Good Day!
URY914
I would also list it on thesamb.com. When I sold mine I got more intrest there than on 914 sites. Sorry to hear you have to sell it because of no job. It's the same reason I sold mine.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 31 2010, 01:49 PM) *

I would also list it on thesamb.com. When I sold mine I got more intrest there than on 914 sites. Sorry to hear you have to sell it because of no job. It's the same reason I sold mine.

Thanks for the info Paul. Sorry to hear you had to let yours go also. I will have another project ..one day when the time is right driving.gif
nomore9one4
Heres some info for those interested.. This is a 72 with a tailshift tranny.Motor runs nice,tranny has been rebuilt and shifts great. Fiberglass flares and paint where done about 8 years ago. Still looks good but not perfect.Hell hole is perfect and is original. Both jack post are great and are both newer.Interior floors are perfect and untouched.All original metal. front truck is perfect and original. Rear trunk was only bad below tail lights and the panel has been replaced. Not factory look but it fixed the problem. The interior is almost like new and has a uncracked dashtop and a newly upholstered center console. Most weather seals are new or good as new.The tires have less than 100 miles on them. The only thing this car does not have is heat.(No fan or hook ups to heat exchangers). I just replaced the vacuum lines and the car should be ready for the new owner. More pictures to come as soon as the rain stops. Any questions feel free to ask.Thanks
EJP914
Bob: So sorry to hear about the job loss. Good luck with the sale. I wish you didn't have to.
Ed
nomore9one4
QUOTE(EJP914 @ Jun 4 2010, 07:24 PM) *

Bob: So sorry to hear about the job loss. Good luck with the sale. I wish you didn't have to.
Ed

Thank you Ed..Someday I will have more. As for now..Sale is Pending a phone call... Updates later.
nomore9one4
pray.gif Soon to be heading to its new home in the Beautiful city/state of Charlotte,NC. flag.gif
nomore9one4
Cars back up for sale! Buyer had a taste of my bad luck and had to bail. Was almost able to keep the car but the new job I had lined up has also bailed. sad.gif Anyone????
jim_hoyland
That's one fine looking 914 ! smile.gif Best of luck.
miketeener
Bob, I am very interested, i sent you an email. thanks, mike
nomore9one4
QUOTE(miketeener @ Jul 15 2010, 07:51 AM) *

Bob, I am very interested, i sent you an email. thanks, mike

Hi Mike, Please resend. I have a different email and did not get it.. livletliv@live.com Thanks very much. Bob
nomore9one4
Still available you cheap sob's poke.gif biggrin.gif
nomore9one4
PM's sent to the interested party's. Thanks guys.
nomore9one4
Have many many photos now to those interested. driving.gif
hawkblue04
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jul 14 2010, 08:35 PM) *

Cars back up for sale! Buyer had a taste of my bad luck and had to bail. Was almost able to keep the car but the new job I had lined up has also bailed. sad.gif Anyone????

I am interested in this car. I have a few questions though. Is there any rust at all? Do you have any more pictures and how much are you asking for the 914?
nomore9one4
QUOTE(hawkblue04 @ Aug 19 2010, 06:34 PM) *

I am interested in this car. I have a few questions though. Is there any rust at all? Do you have any more pictures and how much are you asking for the 914?

There is no rust that "I" can find or in any of the usual areas. Send me your email address and I will send you all the photos you like. As for price..$4000 as stated in the ad. Thanks,Bob
nomore9one4
More photos
porschecb
QUOTE(faux916 @ Aug 20 2010, 02:38 PM) *

There is no rust that "I" can find or in any of the usual areas. Send me your email address and I will send you all the photos you like. As for price..$4000 as stated in the ad. Thanks,Bob

nomore9one4
QUOTE(porschecb @ Aug 20 2010, 04:03 PM) *

QUOTE(faux916 @ Aug 20 2010, 02:38 PM) *

I see no price in your ad blink.gif

The "72 has to go. Price is $4000 firm..Will be adding updated pictures when it quits raining. Will also add all details about the car then. I can say it will be hard to find one this rustfree on the eastcoast. Loss of job is forcing sale. Will add all detais asap. If interested let me know. If you wasted my time during my last attempt to sell(you know who you are) please keep your hands in your pockets and off your keyboard or phone. Like most people I do not have the time to waste. Thank you for understanding. I do not want to sell the car but there is no choice at this point. Good Day!
nomore9one4
Car is no longer for sale..Lost all patience in mankind. chair.gif May take this opportunity to put on the steel flares.. who knows.
hawkblue04
Hi I was away on vacation. I am still interested in the car. I live in Florida can you email me at Kaleps@aol.com so we can talk more about the car.
thanks, Ted
nomore9one4
QUOTE(hawkblue04 @ Aug 29 2010, 11:57 AM) *

Hi I was away on vacation. I am still interested in the car. I live in Florida can you email me at Kaleps@aol.com so we can talk more about the car.
thanks, Ted

alright,one last try...Email sent
nomore9one4
Car has been sold. Thank you pray.gif
chuckc
QUOTE(faux916 @ Aug 30 2010, 08:35 PM) *

Hey I'm both glad and sad to see this car sale. I was just showing my wife when you posted it had sold.congrats.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(chuckc @ Sep 6 2010, 01:53 PM) *

QUOTE(faux916 @ Aug 30 2010, 08:35 PM) *

Hey I'm both glad and sad to see this car sale. I was just showing my wife when you posted it had sold.congrats.

Thanks Chuck, I too am glad and sad to see it go. Really need the money or I would have kept it beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.