Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extra T-Shirt Orders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
biosurfer1
Here is a list of the people who ordered extra T-shirts from WCR. These are only the ones who responded to Rob's thread, I don't know about ones people said they didn't get, etc.

Todd Enlund:1-XL

Daniel Lichter:1-L

Jeffrey Tucker:1-L

Paul Bizzigotti:1-L

bryan piereson:2-L

JAMES HOYLAND:1-L & 1-XL

Brett Korven:1-L & 1-XL
ConeDodger
Thanks Brett, I will need addresses shortly. I will let you know when and how much to bring to the t-shirt shop too...
Rob
biosurfer1
is it ok to post addresses here or do you want them in a PM?
biosurfer1
Rob...have you ordered yet? If you have, is there anyway to add two more XL shirts? I completely forgot Curt sent in a check instead of paypal and I just found his note.

There is another tip for future planners, accept only paypal or only checks, doing both is a pain in the ass, especially when only one person does a check.

Sorry
ConeDodger
Brett,
I have ordered but I think it is early in the process. I will call her Monday and see if I can add it or just order two more.

She has not gotten back to me with price yet.

Go ahead and post addresses here. That spreadsheet was a pain in the ass. After I printed it and tried to line all the pages up so I could see who belongs to what address and such...
ConeDodger
Brett,
Post me some addresses please. I am addressing envelopes now.
Rob
biosurfer1
jim_hoyland
One Large and one extr large
James Hoyland
Shipping by USPS is to PO Box 901, Sunset Beach, CA, 90742

brp986s
bryan piereson
large (2 shirts)
18146 West sundowner way #1176 canyon country, CA 91387

orthobiz
1 large
Paul Bizzigotti
1126 Sunnyside Drive Cadillac, MI 49601

Jeff Tucker
1 Large shirt please
jeffs9146
1001 Willow Lake Rd, Discovery Bay, CA, 94505

T size: Large
screen name: BigDBass
shipping address: 10400 S Knox Ave, Oak Lawn IL 60453

1 XL shirt
Todd Enlund
Todd Enlund
1691 Parrish St

I can pick mine up...I have 1 more name at home. I will post it later tonight.
ConeDodger
Cool. I have two more that will require mailing expense. I had to order two more t-shirts that somehow never got ordered for Brett Laurilla and Andy McKarness. Can you stop by and pay them for these?

I have three receipts for mailing expense too that I will total up and need to be paid for.

Then, we are done!
biosurfer1
sure, i can tomorrow afternoon.
ConeDodger
Thanks Brett!

It occurs to me that I have no clue what "curt" you are talking about and may not have his shirts mailed. Are we talking about Curt from Washington? What did he order?
biosurfer1
Curt is Greenie I believe...you forwarded me his PM. He ordered two XL's.

He sent me a check and said to use the address on it. I had it written down but can't seem to find it now. I will PM him to get his address.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jun 16 2010, 07:37 PM) *

Curt is Greenie I believe...you forwarded me his PM. He ordered two XL's.

He sent me a check and said to use the address on it. I had it written down but can't seem to find it now. I will PM him to get his address.

Perfect. Get me that when you can. I have his shirts. Yours are here too. I will total up the mailing charges and when you come to get your shirts we can bleed Toyota brakes and you can reimburse me for the mailing...
biosurfer1
Rob.. I got the shirts but was unable to make it over the Justin's house tonight. I will be out of town tomorrow but will be sure to stop by your house Friday on my way home from work.
ConeDodger
Ok, ready for final accounting!

Total receipts for USPS so far comes to $137.55. The last two shirts that I have to mail out tomorrow will be between $5 and $6 each to mail. So, call it $148.00 and the rest is profit... Brett, you can Paypal me the money if you want. robsime@att.net.

Great event! Glad I got to work with all of you putting it together. cheer.gif
biosurfer1
Sent the money...the remaining money total will be at the top.

Now who do I send it to??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.