Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914, 911/912 Graveyard found in Pensacola Fl.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Silverstreak
So, I towed a car out of a local tow and in the lot behind the tow yard behind a fence I spot what must be at least 20 914's and a few 911/912's sitting there. Most looked pretty stripped down. I'll try and get some pics next time I'm there. I also try and stop by the guys shop or whatever it is. Would this lot happen to belong to anyone here?
rick 918-S
Get the vin#s! for the data base! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Silverstreak @ Jun 1 2010, 06:11 PM) *

So, I towed a car out of a local tow and in the lot behind the tow yard behind a fence I spot what must be at least 20 914's and a few 911/912's sitting there. Most looked pretty stripped down. I'll try and get some pics next time I'm there. I also try and stop by the guys shop or whatever it is. Would this lot happen to belong to anyone here?

Get the VIN numbers for our database!

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=92742

popcorn[1].gif Andy
championgt1
"at least 20 914's"

sad.gif
JRust
At least one has to be a six man drooley.gif . Go check that shit out aktion035.gif
Eric_Shea
TC's not in Pensacola.. confused24.gif

biggrin.gif
carr914
lol-2.gif
URY914
Get them before they get covered with BP oil....
1968Cayman
Eh. Oil'll keep 'em from rusting.
Silverstreak
Good one on the oil. I'll see if the place is open tomorrow. The people at the tow yard say he's a mean SOB ar15.gif , but maybe if I let him know I'm a fellow teener owner he'll be cool. To bad mine doesn't run yet, it would make a good ice breaker.
Stonepilot
super nice guy, meet him today, had a nice tour and some great info. thankyou very much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.