Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a little help on the east coast.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
All914 is trying to ship a motor to the east coast and the problem is the last leg of the trip from Newark, NJ (07106) to near Bordertown, NJ (08505). We are looking for someone to hire to pick up and deliver the motor. MapQuest lists the trip is being about 65 miles and about 1 hour each way. If you are interested, please PM me or Brad and let us know and we'll work out all the details. Thanks!!
914werke
Im flying to Newark Fri. Staying in Union over the weekend and flying back Mon.
I have to rent a car anyway so if its a van ..?
McMark
That would have been nice, but we still have the get the motor to the east coast. So the timing won't work out.

Bummer.
sad.gif
type11969
check your messages
TimT
Where in Bordentown? Dan P?

I dated a girl in Bordentown for awhile..its about 1 1/2 hours from my house...

Id have to do it on a weekend that doesnt conflict with a track event...so this limits things

cant the buyer get to Newark? Is FOB to Bordentown that much? Why not ship to Trenton its much closer to Bordentown! then the buyer could pick up at the freight transfer depot..

I had a 993 body kit left on my front lawn by Yellow Freight (I did say leave w/o sig)

If you get in a jamb let me know.....
cgnj
Hi,
I thought it was going to Dan too. Need an excuse to browse through his stuff and make an impulse buy.

Carlos

Bordentown NJ, at least NJDOC (prisons) within 10 miles)
TimT
Dan, or "That Foreign Car" place just over the river in Pa.

Or probably a private buyer
Thorshammer
I'll Drive to Jersey and handle this for you, have a van, If you can get my crank out of the guy we talked about Brad.

Erik Madsen
McMark
Thorshammer, sounds like you are our winner. biggrin.gif

Brad is gonna get the crank happenin' and we'll let you know more details as they become available.
type11969
Like I said in my PM, if you need any help and the engine is coming Newark way sometime after May 12th (last exam), I will be very free, probably even bored.

Let me know.

-Chris
r_towle
I am going from Boston to Hershey with lots of room and I could be convinced to swing by newark if needed.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.