Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Brake line retaining 'U-clip'
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rjames
I am looking for the ushaped spring-clip that holds the soft brake lines to the strut in front. Actually, it's the same clip that is used on all for corners of the car to secure the soft lines. It's the one that is such a PITA to remove on the rears.

I was surprised I couldn't find one locally from supplier I bought new brake lines from.

Thanks!

Tom_T
I got mine from Sierra Madre Collection online, & AA may have them too.
URY914
They are also used on VW (go figure) and I found some stainless steel ones at my local VW parts house. Maybe try some on-line VW parts guys.
rjames
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 2 2010, 12:27 PM) *

VW store didn't have them.
I tried ordering one from AA, and although I am sure they have the part, I was sent the wrong part in the mail. I thought I'd save the hassle and just if someone here has one laying around that they'd be willing to part with.
I'll check with one of the guys parting out a car, or maybe try AA again.

Thanks!
hwgunner
QUOTE(rjames @ Jun 2 2010, 01:33 PM) *

I tried ordering one from AA, and although I am sure they have the part, I was sent the wrong part in the mail. I thought I'd save the hassle and just if someone here has one laying around that they'd be willing to part with.

Thanks!

PM me your address and i will send a used on out to you by first class mail(unless you want it sooner, I could ship it priority.)

jonathan
rjames
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jun 2 2010, 02:07 PM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Jun 2 2010, 01:33 PM) *

Thanks!

PM me your address and i will send a used on out to you by first class mail(unless you want it sooner, I could ship it priority.)

jonathan

PM sent.
Most excellent, thank you! beer.gif
Eric_Shea
I have a bunch plated and ready to go.
detoxcowboy
Eric is great to deal with but also second on sierra madre collection has them 2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.