Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 5.5"-6" fan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yeahmag
Looking for a very cheap if not free fan to experiment with on my oil cooler. Needs to be 6" or less, push or pull - either is fine. Plenty of odds and ends to trade if you want to go that route.

-Aaron
IronHillRestorations
I don't know if it's any help, I've got a NOS Spal 7.5" puller, I'd take $45 for it plus postage, should fit in the $11 flat rate box. These are $65-75 now.
bdstone914
Aaron,

Talk to me Sunday about fans and oil coolers.

Bruce

QUOTE(yeahmag @ Jun 2 2010, 02:25 PM) *

Looking for a very cheap if not free fan to experiment with on my oil cooler. Needs to be 6" or less, push or pull - either is fine. Plenty of odds and ends to trade if you want to go that route.

-Aaron

yeahmag
I have a Setrab 619 which is 5.5 x 11 roughly, so that wouldn't fit. Thanks!

QUOTE(9146986 @ Jun 2 2010, 08:48 PM) *

I don't know if it's any help, I've got a NOS Spal 7.5" puller, I'd take $45 for it plus postage, should fit in the $11 flat rate box. These are $65-75 now.

IronHillRestorations
The Spal I've got is 7.5 diameter and only about 2" thick. Pic is small, but you should get the idea. They do make them in a 6", I think.
Click to view attachment
yeahmag
Spal actually makes a 5.5", 5.2", and 4" fan(s). The 5.2 has the highest CFM of the three and is affordable. I'm just looking for something to do some testing with.
tradisrad
QUOTE(euroasia80 @ Jun 7 2010, 12:03 PM) *

Hello,

We have all types of car parts and in good condition.

Best Regards
Ms. Olga Zhdanova
Email 1: euroasia.supplies@mail.ru
Email 2: general.produkt@mail.ru
Email 3: euroasia.supplies@gmail.com
Email 4: euroasia80@hotmail.com
Skype ID: euro.asia.supplies
Nadezhda Gennadievna Isacheva Group.
Moscow, Russia

well there is your answer, get it from Russia!
yeahmag
Damn... I should have known to get it from Russia.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.