Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS or WTT Unused tool kit tow hook, wrenches, lug nut tool
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
This is a truly rare find to discover the tow hook, wrenches and luug nut tool and still wrapped in plastic in the trunk of a part car. Intact with extra patina. Non serious offers only. No low ballers, tire kickers or non CW offers considered. You will probably newer find a set in this condition.
JRust
lol-2.gif Nice Bruce
914xprs
drunk.gif WTF.gif drunk.gif WTF.gif drunk.gif WTF.gif agree.gif absolutly stunning. would love a set like that for the garage.
cool find tho
914runnow
That should go to your next pedal assy customer,
as a 'Bone Us Gift'....!~!
(and I am quite happy with mine from you)..
championgt1
av-943.gif

What are those again? blink.gif
bdstone914
Lug wrench tool on the left, tow hook in the middle and the two open end wrenches on the right.

I might frame them to go on the wall of shame at a friends shop. I think they spent several years under water. The inside of the car and water lines around the inner longs.

QUOTE(championgt1 @ Jun 2 2010, 07:26 PM) *

av-943.gif

underthetire
That will buff right out drunk.gif
914Sixer
Just a little sandblasting should get that surface rust off. biggrin.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 3 2010, 03:37 AM) *

Just a little sandblasting should get that surface rust off. biggrin.gif

I think it may be all rust.
Bruce
carr914
Bruce, were these taped to the side of my Tranny, I mean Anchor? biggrin.gif

T.C.

Click to view attachment
KELTY360
Been looking for a set like that. Would you trade for a set of NIB muffler cams?
detoxcowboy
4 the concurse!
ME733
.............How much you gotta have...$$$...they would make a swell christmas present for a buddy of mine.....Ps first dibs, actual cash offer to be mailed.
markb
We have the matching pair of pliers on the wall at GPR. Don't sell them, they're worth a ton.

A ton of what, I dunno.... biggrin.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(ME733 @ Jun 3 2010, 11:36 AM) *

.............How much you gotta have...$$$...they would make a swell christmas present for a buddy of mine.....Ps first dibs, actual cash offer to be mailed.

I guess if you want them and they have some use as a gag gift you can make any offer. I had to pass on the NIB muffler cams. I already have a set of them.

Bruce
6freak
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 2 2010, 09:30 PM) *

Lug wrench tool on the left, tow hook in the middle and the two open end wrenches on the right.

I might frame them to go on the wall of shame at a friends shop. I think they spent several years under water. The inside of the car and water lines around the inner longs.

QUOTE(championgt1 @ Jun 2 2010, 07:26 PM) *

av-943.gif

tool on the left is a spark plug wrench...just so ya know
ME733
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 4 2010, 12:31 AM) *

I guess if you want them and they have some use as a gag gift you can make any offer. I had to pass on the NIB muffler cams. I already have a set of them.

Bruce

..........sent personal message....
bdstone914
QUOTE(ME733 @ Jun 4 2010, 04:31 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 4 2010, 12:31 AM) *

Bruce

..........sent personal message....

You did not send me one. .....
Bruce

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.