Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No pics from the Riverside swap meet!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
Dammit!! The Sandisk website has some fine print that says, "Oh yeah--we know we said our product would work on a Mac, but we meant only some Macs. All you with OS 9 or later are hosed." (And, while I didn't actually see one of these, I'm sure there is another bit of fine print that says, "LINUX?? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!")

Dammit dammit dammit dammit....

So the pics stay in the camera until I can get this sorted out. sad.gif

--DD
Mueller
Dave,

did you by any chance try to change the OS of your 914 as well??

LOL
SLITS
Tis sad, just like Sampson, when DD cut his hair he lost his power laugh.gif icon14.gif lol3.gif laugh.gif

He could, however redeem and restore himself, by fixing and

driving

his 914 <_<
krk
DD,

Which sandisk product are you using?

kim.
Dave_Darling
Image Mate SDDR-09.

Turned out to be PEBCAK... Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard. There are two versions of the drivers, one with a 1999 date on them and one with a 2000 date on them. The '99 drivers were on the CD I got with the product, the 2000 ones I DL'd from the SanDisk website. There are also two USB ports available, one on the keyboard and one on the CPU case. Turns out that you have to have both the '99 drivers and be using the CPU-side USB port. Re-booting, of course, when you change anything. Turns out I tried every combo but the correct one, though I may have tried that too but did not reboot.... D'OH!

Pics are now out of the camera; uploading begins shortly.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.