Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: front amber lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
toon1
I need a reminder, It's been a while since I took it apart

I did'nt take any reference pics. for where the wires plug into for the front amber lights.

Also need a reminder for the routing on the heater control cables.

Thank's guy's

dr914@autoatlanta.com
you must not have the "tech tips 700" book!
always remember that brown is ground and plugs into a grounded terminal. One of them is a spade that goes straight through the body of the turn signal so that is the one you plug the brown into the other is bl which plugs the black with white on the drivers side and the black with yellow on the pass side and the remaining 57 terminal plugs the grey with black wire

QUOTE(toon1 @ Jun 3 2010, 01:14 PM) *

I need a reminder, It's been a while since I took it apart

I did'nt take any reference pics. for where the wires plug into for the front amber lights.

Also need a reminder for the routing on the heater control cables.

Thank's guy's

toon1
Thanks, how about the heater cable raouting?
realred914
QUOTE(toon1 @ Jun 4 2010, 10:19 AM) *

Thanks, how about the heater cable raouting?

there should be two metal conduits about 1/4 inch diameter one on each side of car on the engine bay lower firewall. this is what the heater cables feed into, the cable goes thru these conduits on the fire wall, and they send the cable to the center tunnel, the cables end on the floor just behind the shifter lever. that is where the heater lever shoudl be

hope it helps.

good lucky
toon1
Thanks, but I am looking for the routing of the cables in the front trunk for the flappers that direct the heat and fresh air
championgt1
check this thread out. Everything you need to know starting at post#7

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=86942
toon1
thats what I needed, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.