Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- List
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
buhs914
Ok so i'm on a tight budget and need some smaller parts for the shifter system and tranny if you guys have any laying around. I need:

-side shifter firewall dust cover
-clamping ring for shifter dust cover (tranny one and firewall one)
-the 17mm hex tool for the tranny plugs
-shift selector rod seal Click to view attachment

I know many of these things are available for sale at PP, AA, etc but I am on a tight budget and I know someone has to have these laying around.. biggrin.gif
half fast
I have a brand new firewall shift boot that's yours for $20 or a used one that you can have for $10.

By the way, you can get the tranny plug tool at NAPA or something like it. If you ask for a 17mm Allen wrench, they'll look at you like you're crazy but if you just ask them if they have a VW drain plug tool they all of sudden find one. I don't think it would run you too much $$ either.
buhs914
QUOTE(half fast @ Jun 4 2010, 05:18 PM) *

I have a brand new firewall shift boot that's yours for $20 or a used one that you can have for $10.

By the way, you can get the tranny plug tool at NAPA or something like it. If you ask for a 17mm Allen wrench, they'll look at you like you're crazy but if you just ask them if they have a VW drain plug tool they all of sudden find one. I don't think it would run you too much $$ either.

Oh ok i'll just head down to NAPA then. It's right down the street actually haha. And the used boot sounds good to me.
914Sixer
Got my 17mm at Sears. There is no clamping ring on the firewall. Measure the distance around the rear cover and get a clamp for it or use a long tiewrap. Rod seal is available from Autohausaz.com for $1.26.
buhs914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 4 2010, 07:10 PM) *

Got my 17mm at Sears. There is no clamping ring on the firewall. Measure the distance around the rear cover and get a clamp for it or use a long tiewrap. Rod seal is available from Autohausaz.com for $1.26.

Ok cool that covers that list. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.