Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: NCAA basketball
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
I predict that tomorrow night the women will also win over Tennessee. Both titles at one school in the same year will be a first in NCAA history. aktion035.gif
At least something good is happening in Connecticut. The weather sucks too much for driving.gif here still.
Qarl
Crap!

Go Jackets! Too bad they lost.

My Alma Mater!

Just like in 1990!
TheCabinetmaker
Contrats to Uconn. I was obviously pulling for OSU, but, oh well. The best team definitely won.

What I don't understand is voilence in celebration.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Apr 6 2004, 08:56 AM)
What I don't understand is voilence in celebration.

Yeh, I don't get that either. Your team wins a game and so you go out and destroy public and private property to show support. sad.gif
After Saturday's display the campus cops kept things down to a dull roar last night from what the local news showed.
The Daily Show should probably do a story on campus violence in connection with sports. laugh.gif
Hawk
About time, as a UCONN alum, its very gratifying. Hope my home state is as proud as we expatriots are here in the midwest. Go Husky women tonight! clap56.gif
jdogg
As a transplant from Ct. to ACC central (Duke, UNC, & NC State are all within 30 minues of me), Saturday's win over Duke was extremely satisfying, and waxing another ACC team last night was just icing on the cake!!!! I am really enjoying rubbing it in at work today, hahaha! bootyshake.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Go Huskies women!!!!!!!! clap56.gif clap56.gif
ChrisFoley
It's official - UCONN makes history.
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif clap56.gif
Way to go Huskies!
TimT
Im taking Huskies won both womans and mens?
TimT
Kewl!!
TROJANMAN
SC didn't make the tourney, but how about those that trojan football team! beerchug.gif
Fight On!

p.s. Congrats Huskies
jdogg
Unbelievable conclusion to the year......Are you going up to the "Jungle" to party Chris? hahahaha smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
ChrisFoley
I think I'd be a little out of place at the Jungle these days.
My wife wants to attend the pep rally tomorrow at Gampel Pavilion though. That will be a bit safer for us old farts. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.