Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm sorry, I've gone to the Darkside.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Team NARP now has a Cayman. I won't pick it up till Tuesday or Wensday so I'll post the smilie
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Spoke
You still have your 914 right? One cannot subside on a 914 alone. Diversification is always recommended in financial circles. I like to apply the same principles to my cars.

So, if no pics, give some details: color, engine size, HP, top speed, amenities, etc...
JoeSharp
It's an 07 with 22K miles and is Cream with a baige interior.
rick 918-S
I want one! assimilate.gif
Millerwelds
Congrats! Awesome car.

beerchug.gif drooley.gif
Gint
Joe, Joe, Joe...

What's a cayman anyway? poke.gif
KELTY360
Joe, you may have a problem when you go to renew your asshat membership. Probably have to go thru initiation again. whip[1].gif
carr914
Damn, I was worried for a minute, as I read it too fast - You said you were going to the Dark Side and then a Gayman. I reread it and all is OK now, I think.
JRust
lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 5 2010, 07:45 AM) *

Damn, I was worried for a minute, as I read it too fast - You said you were going to the Dark Side and then a Gayman. I reread it and all is OK now, I think.

JoeSharp
I think it was the Carbonfiber dash that sold me, the plate says YEZ DER.
The drivers seat fits me perfectly and is really easy to get into and out of. Thats a lot to me.
JoeSharp
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jun 5 2010, 07:31 AM) *

Joe, you may have a problem when you go to renew your asshat membership. Probably have to go thru initiation again. whip[1].gif

QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 5 2010, 07:45 AM) *

av-943.gif happy11.gif
I'm not gay but this thread isn't straight either.
Drums66
Cool ride.....despite the pokes&jabs driving.gif
Eric_Shea
Oh I got "Darkside" for ya... but, one's gotta have a tow vehicle.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Cayman's downright respectable in my book. Now... why the hardtop is more expensive than the girls version, I don't know. confused24.gif
carr914
Actually I think Eric went to the Dark Side too !

This is a Spy Photo taken of his Pink Volvo

Click to view attachment
JoeSharp
Our new Cayman is a NARP.happy11.gif Monaco Cayman, diesl pusher, 34 ft with 4 slides. What a nice upgrade for Neverland.
Steve
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jun 5 2010, 08:25 AM) *

I think it was the Carbonfiber dash that sold me, the plate says YEZ DER.
The drivers seat fits me perfectly and is really easy to get into and out of. Thats a lot to me.

Joe,

I feel for you. I love my 914, but back in 79 it was allot easier to get in and out of.
I need to lose some weight and get some excersize, but I will be turning 50 this year and I know its not going to get any easier in the future. I keep thinking I am going to crack the windshield grabbing the corner of the windshield to hoist my self in. slits.gif

LOL
porschecb
I can get in! Can't get out (60 in Oct.) Feel your pain. sad.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif driving.gif grouphug.gif huh.gif lol-2.gif poke.gif
sww914
I think I've got a couple more years until I can't get out of my 914 any more. Maybe 5.
Stuff hurts now.
Eric_Shea
Ohhh... so you got a boat too! biggrin.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 6 2010, 09:28 PM) *

Ohhh... so you got a boat too! biggrin.gif

Boat? Nah, the Manaco Cayman is more of a ship. For land.

IPB Image

Zach
Eric_Shea
How many slides on that thing???
EdwardBlume
aktion035.gif Thats a nice one. Congrats! smilie_pokal.gif

My folks are going to some "Monaco" thingy up in OR pretty soon where they go through it and fix little stuff...
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 7 2010, 07:22 AM) *

How many slides on that thing???

4. When you open that sucker its like being in a nice hotel suite.

azbill
You guys are soft in the head. You can't get in or out of teener. I 70 and still doing getting in and out slower now but still doing it. Getting in and out -- it is another thing

Bill
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(azbill @ Jun 7 2010, 09:52 AM) *

You guys are soft in the head. You can't get in or out of teener. I 70 and still doing getting in and out slower now but still doing it. Getting in and out -- it is another thing

Bill

I personally love that 70+ year olds are out buying 25,000 to 30,000 pound vehicles that handle and react like the White House to an oil spill [oops I mean my wife to housework]...
Root_Werks
"E" pedal dry.gif
rhodyguy
please provide winning lotto #s.
JoeSharp
The Cayman is here, pics tomorrow.
JoeSharp
Hooked up to The Team NARP trailer we are not Ca legal, 71 feet overall. This is hooked up to move the trailer over to make room for the Cayman.

Click to view attachment

The interior ready to go on the road.

Click to view attachment

I'm going to open the coach up latter today and will post more pics of the intreior then.
effutuo101
SWEET!
JRust
When you are making such a small upgrade in motorhomes. Why bother confused24.gif I mean really Joe screwy.gif

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif . Holy crapola man biggrin.gif That is sweet aktion035.gif
EdwardBlume
That is friggin AWESOME! beer.gif aktion035.gif
Crazyhippy
No more death wobble going over bumps on the freeway?

Need to change the graphice color on the trailer over to "rust" (it seems fitting)
GTeener
Wow! Neverland got a 5-star upgrade! And now a Caymen? Biz is good I see smile.gif
Congrats!
Project 6
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jun 5 2010, 03:22 AM) *

Team NARP now has a Cayman. I won't pick it up till Tuesday or Wensday so I'll post the smilie
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

How gay, white whine, cheese and a pinky lift?
OneOfThemNARPGuys
Now my turban become unraveled in the ceiling fan! blink.gif
JoeSharp
More pics
Click to view attachment
JoeSharp
Dance floor

Click to view attachment
JoeSharp
and

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This will definitely increase the quality of Parting in the Parking lots.
kerensky
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jun 28 2010, 06:17 PM) *

This will definitely increase the quality of Parting in the Parking lots.
Dang, that thing has a garage in it, too?!?!? lol-2.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
Lou W
WOW, Very Nice Joe beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.