Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: muffler question.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
unicyclerman
just found this exhaust on cip1.com. (http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ACC-D-2072) looks to be a decent and cheap system, but will it fit or is the distance between the HEs different on bus engines.
if it wont fit any suggestions would be much appreciate. iv got a 1.8 and a left side notched valence. just need something cheap for a daily driver. thanks for the help.
underthetire
I just sold a EMPI bus system, cheap POS. I gave him a 1.7 Burch for a 914. He does have a extra seibring without the muffler if that helps.
unicyclerman
alright thanks. if i remember right the 1.7 and 1.8 bursch exhausts are the same so i will see how much he wants for it if he is selling it. do you remember what kind of shape its in?
Cap'n Krusty
Whatever. It'll fit, but it's a cheap, heavy, POS. Why not pop for the extra bux and buy the stockish one and a tail pipe?

The Cap'n
underthetire
It was still usable. I was trying to give it away here for quite some time. Ill see him next week and ask him.
unicyclerman
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 5 2010, 09:45 AM) *

Whatever. It'll fit, but it's a cheap, heavy, POS. Why not pop for the extra bux and buy the stockish one and a tail pipe?

The Cap'n

haha i wish i could. i make close to minimum wage and have alot of things left to do on the car. i might have to put my stock one back on. its just full of holes.
underthetire
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 5 2010, 08:45 AM) *

The Cap'n

I think i'm gonna go to the swap meet tomorrow just so I can finally meet you lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.