Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I want an Area51werks T-shirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigDBass
As I tossed my Camp 914 West Coast race T-shirt in the hamper, and donned my "vintage" EvilWerks transmissions shirt, I thought... Hey, someone should do a T-shirt for our pal Rick's "brand"...
oldschool
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Jun 5 2010, 12:34 PM) *

As I tossed my Camp 914 West Coast race T-shirt in the hamper, and donned my "vintage" EvilWerks transmissions shirt, I thought... Hey, someone should do a T-shirt for our pal Rick's "brand"...

That would be ME.

jaime.r.mejia@gmail.com
VaccaRabite
I want one of those too. And one from mcmarks shop too.
Todd Enlund
I've already got one smile.gif So do Rick and Sandy.

Click to view attachment

Talk to Rick. If he wants to do it, I'll work with him and Jaime.

I'm game to work with anyone on t-shirts.
VaccaRabite
Rick, you reading this?
jmill
I'd buy one. I'm more than happy to pimp his business. I prefer for it not to have 918S on it. Thats his personal ride not what he does.
rick 918-S
That's funny. biggrin.gif You guy's do realize Area51Werks really doesn't exist right? assimilate.gif shades.gif

jmill is right. 918-S is my whip. I had Todd do a graphic for me. I had 4 shirts made. One for Todd as partial payment for the help with the design, (I still owe you that ride Todd aktion035.gif driving.gif ) one for me and my oldest son and a girl tank top for Sandy. These were done through one of those sites that make the calendars and cups and stuff. I figured if I ever went back to working in the shop it may be fun to try to find a place I could call Area51Werks.

I never planned on selling shirts. idea.gif Let me chat with Jaime and Todd. Maybe we work the same deal as Evil.

BTW: Thanks, I'm flattered. blush.gif
BigDBass
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jun 5 2010, 07:19 PM) *
I want one of those too. And one from mcmarks shop too.

I'd certainly be in for an Original Customs T as well!

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 5 2010, 10:20 PM) *
That's funny. biggrin.gif You guy's do realize Area51Werks really doesn't exist right? assimilate.gif shades.gif

Suuuuure, of course it doesn't exist. I just like the logo and concept. Just like the modern day EvilWerks biggrin.gif
McMark
I was just thinking of shirts today! idea.gif It's dumb that I work every day in a Sauza t-shirt instead of an Original Customs T. headbang.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 5 2010, 11:14 PM) *

I was just thinking of shirts today! idea.gif It's dumb that I work every day in a Sauza t-shirt instead of an Original Customs T. headbang.gif

When you do them I'll take one! aktion035.gif
oldschool
Any custom shirts any one needs talk to todd and we can make it happen pretty easy.
Hope your reading this Todd aktion035.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 5 2010, 11:14 PM) *

Your shirt art should be the graffiti that used to adorn your 914. Maybe it still does, but I know you were going to repaint at some point.

Zach
iamchappy
If they get made, will you autograph one for me and Ollie.
Gint
I'll take one of each in white. smile.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 5 2010, 10:16 PM) *

Your funny Gint ........tell me again why White confused24.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 5 2010, 11:20 PM) *

You do realize that EvilWerks doesn't really exist, too, right? wink.gif Rule #1, no one talks about EvilWerks or Area51werks blink.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 6 2010, 12:34 AM) *

You do realize that EvilWerks doesn't really exist, too, right? wink.gif Rule #1, no one talks about EvilWerks or Area51werks blink.gif

lol-2.gif av-943.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(oldschool @ Jun 5 2010, 10:11 PM) *

Any custom shirts any one needs talk to todd and we can make it happen pretty easy.
Hope your reading this Todd aktion035.gif

Yep, and I'm more than willing.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(oldschool @ Jun 6 2010, 12:29 AM) *

Cooler in the summer. Can be tie died. Some of us just prefer white (me included).

Zach
bandjoey
Of course you know Aliens can't hold an autograph pin with 3finger pods. Perhaps a quick phaser laser burn instead. fighting19.gif
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif Who says Aliens only abduct people? assimilate.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 5 2010, 10:34 PM) *

idea.gif hmmmm.......existential idea.gif I doubt, therefore I might be. confused24.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jun 6 2010, 05:55 AM) *
QUOTE(oldschool @ Jun 6 2010, 12:29 AM) *
Cooler in the summer. Can be tie died. Some of us just prefer white (me included).

Zach
agree.gif Tshirts are supposed to be white. wink.gif Jokin there sort of, but I just prefer white tshirts. And I already have enough black tshirts.

Generally speaking you wear tshirts in the summer. You want to stay cool. White is the way to go. Black tshirts are an oxy-moron.

tat2dphreak
I'd be in for 1 of each smile.gif
jmill
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 6 2010, 09:42 AM) *

Generally speaking you wear tshirts in the summer. You want to stay cool. White is the way to go. Black tshirts are an oxy-moron.

Seriously. I'd be all over the evil works T if it wasn't black. The design is bada$$ but it's 90+ degrees up here in the summer. Only the Harley guys wear black and I sold mine last year. Occasionally one bursts into flames.

Actually, I'd perfer a tank or muscle shirt that's not a dark color.
lotus_65
yea, good logo's.
i'd sport 'em.
azbill
I think the Area51Werks shit color should be gray to match Rick's hair. We all know gray is the in color for most of us

an old gray hired rat
Bill av-943.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(azbill @ Jun 6 2010, 02:02 PM) *

I think the Area51Werks shit color should be gray to match Rick's hair. We all know gray is the in color for most of us

an old gray hired rat
Bill av-943.gif

Aliens skin is also grey........ unsure.gif ............allegedly ph34r.gif
oldschool
we can do gray smile.gif
BigDBass
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 5 2010, 10:20 PM) *
You guy's do realize Area51Werks really doesn't exist right? assimilate.gif

I have proof!
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
Ok as a celebration of World coming back on line I will email Todd about the shirts.

I have decided they will only be available in white. I have to discuss the design with Todd. stay tuned!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 13 2010, 09:43 PM) *

Ok as a celebration of World coming back on line I will email Todd about the shirts.

I have decided they will only be available in white. I have to discuss the design with Todd. stay tuned!

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Eric_Shea
My father will be driving through the "Area" around Thursday-Friday. I hope he doesn't get abducted! ohmy.gif very_first_smiley[1].gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 13 2010, 11:16 PM) *

My father will be driving through the "Area" around Thursday-Friday. I hope he doesn't get abducted! ohmy.gif very_first_smiley[1].gif

If he shows up in my garage I'll pm ya! assimilate.gif ET phone home! lol-2.gif
rick 918-S
Here's the thread that started the madness. assimilate.gif

I'm having Jaime do the shirts. Just trying to spread the rumor. Who say's Aliens only abduct people? assimilate.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.