Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My post # 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jt914-6
I joined the 914World just over two years ago. This is THE site for 914's. I've learned some things and hopefully have helped someone with the things I know about 914's in my 36 years of driving and working on them.

I've had four 914's in my teener life. One being a factory six. I'm driving my "dream" 914 now. I always wanted to build one with a cage and use it for DE's and maybe one day club racing. I spent many years autocrossing, but after I did my first DE they didn't seem as much fun.

I attended the first MUSR and have attended others since. It's great fun getting together with other teeners and meeting them. I'm looking forward to MUSR 11 and meeting many more.

To the newbies, don't be afraid to ask any question. There are probably many here who have had the same problem you're going through and have a answer to fix your problem.

Just wanted to say what a pleasure it is to have this site and be a part of it. Thanks to all the admins. who keep it going......JT

Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
Thank you. Cars like yours inspire me. w00t.gif
rick 918-S
Can you think back 15 years ago? No real internet presence. All of us in either very small groups around the country or by ourselves in small cities and towns around the country.

Very cool. Where will we all be 15 years from now? idea.gif assimilate.gif
carr914
Good Point Rick.

I remember back in the day, repair shops would call me up and ask me to bring my car by, so they could look at the FI plumbing. Now with a click of a mouse, you can advise, diagrams, etc.

T.C.
FourBlades

That is a very nice looking car....

John
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 7 2010, 07:43 AM) *

Where will we all be 15 years from now? idea.gif assimilate.gif

Once all cars are mandated to be electric? A 914 demolition derby in MN?

IronHillRestorations
Or talking about how to hot rod the best electric motor.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(9146986 @ Jun 7 2010, 09:56 AM) *

Or talking about how to hot rod the best electric motor.

Solar panel targa top and trunks?
ClayPerrine
Midnight illegal runs with internal combustion cars......

driving.gif busted_cop.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.