Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Well, I was holding off on picking a date for the June event because Yopu is trying to get me to go to Vegas on the only weekend I had available but so far she has made NO ARRANGEMENTS. So, I am. biggrin.gif

The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion will be June 26th 9am to Noonish.. At Family Donuts and Deli, 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd in Fair Oaks, CA. Bring your 914, bring your 911. Bring your neighbors truck... It's about the people. I am even inviting some Datsun Z car guys this time...

Last month we filled up the parking lot portion at the front of the building. The owner of the deli (Boxster guy) is still talking about that! Let's fill the whole lot!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Time to get our donut on! The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is Just two and a half weeks away. Get-em shined up! See you there...
toon1
I think I might be able to make this one.......with the 914
underthetire
Kieth, let me and or Lennie or john know if you go. Maybe a 4 car caravan this time! I think John will slow down a little now. busted_cop.gif
toon1
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 8 2010, 07:52 AM) *

Kieth, let me and or Lennie or john know if you go. Maybe a 4 car caravan this time! I think John will slow down a little now. busted_cop.gif

Ok, the car is very close, I actually drove it around the block this past w/e.

Need a few parts before she's road worthy. Then some time to shake it out smash.gif driving.gif
ConeDodger

With five days with no 914World, you guys who needed to work on your cars should have no real excuses left! The cars should be ready! See you all at the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
underthetire
In this heat with no AC? barf.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 13 2010, 05:24 PM) *

Jeff,
I just spent most of the day in the driveway under an easy-up, putting a new interior in a 240Z... Of course, every cell in my body is crying out for fluid but if I can do it... dry.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 13 2010, 06:41 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 13 2010, 05:24 PM) *

Jeff,
I just spent most of the day in the driveway under an easy-up, putting a new interior in a 240Z... Of course, every cell in my body is crying out for fluid but if I can do it... dry.gif

I was kidding..I spent all day cleaning the man cave. Still not done though.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 8 2010, 07:52 AM) *

I might caravan with you guys. Let me know what your plans are. McD's in Antioch?
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Less than two weeks to the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Sounds like the Contra Costa boys are going to terrorize the River Road again. Will the Weidman boys come down from Oroville? Can we coax McMark out of Napa on a Saturday? Will Rocky be able to save Bullwinkle? Stay tuned and find out!!!
ConeDodger
It sounds like we have quite the Contra Costa crew coming up the River Road and I have a bunch of Z car guys coming too... Add Al and Harvey and it's a party!!! piratenanner.gif
ConeDodger

Just ten days left till the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Got the out of town guys coming in and some Z car friends to join us so this should be a big one... The weather has finally gotten nicer if you like hot! Get 'em out and drive 'em hard guys! Just not this hard!!!
underthetire
That picture makes me sick to my stomach every time I see it. Not a good picture to make me want to drive in the heat all that way. How about this one instead...
jeeperjohn56
Hey Jeff, Lennie, I'm up for the drive to Sac. And I will be slowing down especially after me getting a ticket going to parts heaven.. John
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 16 2010, 11:35 AM) *

Hey Jeff, Lennie, I'm up for the drive to Sac. And I will be slowing down especially after me getting a ticket going to parts heaven.. John

Too bad I didn't know that... I just mailed your t-shirt. I guess you can wear it to the event then biggrin.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 16 2010, 12:35 PM) *

What time are you meeting in Antioch? I'm guessing aroung 8am??? McD's????

jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jun 16 2010, 04:00 PM) *

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 16 2010, 12:35 PM) *

What time are you meeting in Antioch? I'm guessing aroung 8am??? McD's????

Mike, we will meet some where about 7:30 to 7:45 want to get there about 9:14, John driving.gif
Lennies914
Count me in. driving.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
underthetire
I'm still up in the air on this one. What else is new I guess, not sure if i have my son that weekend.
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Let's get together and have some fun... Sounds like the Contra Costa gang is coming, I have not heard from the locals. What about Al and Harvey? Who will be at the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion? June 26th 9am to Noonish.
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just a week and a day away! I am trying to coax a couple local guys with very cool cars into coming out. Daron Webster and John Lafluer. Both flared sixes. I see Daron went down to Alameda and must have had a mechanical problem as his only time listed is DNF. Hopefully nothing too serious. Add Paul Sayegh to those two and we have the nicest flared cars in Sac in attendance. Will you be there?
ConeDodger

One week and a couple hours till the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Get ready to get your donut on! See you there.
Lennies914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 17 2010, 07:23 AM) *

I'm still up in the air on this one. What else is new I guess, not sure if i have my son that weekend.

Are you saying your son doesn't like Porssches and dounuts? confused24.gif
ConeDodger

Shaping up to be a big one! Lots of guys say they are coming... How about you? The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion - Saturday June 26th, 9am to noonish... Be there!
ConeDodger

You need to get your donut on dude! Come on out to the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Bring the car if it runs or come on down with the family truckster... We don't care. It is all about the people and the cars that bring us together... See you there!!!
ConeDodger

Just a few days left till the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on out, see the gang, meet some Z car guys who will be joining us. Get your donut on!
Mike Bellis
I wont be making it. My broken rear shock has me bumbed out and awaiting parts.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
strawman
Have fun guys, but no donuts for me. I'll be at a family reunion in Utah (grandma-in-law's 90th B-day). Plenty of jello-based salads, though...

Geoff
ConeDodger

Well good news for you guys who don't like Geoff and Mike! lol-2.gif They will not be coming! But the party is still on. Saturday, June 26th 9am to noonish... The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Let's get together and welcome summer...
underthetire
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jun 19 2010, 08:14 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 17 2010, 07:23 AM) *

Are you saying your son doesn't like Porssches and dounuts? confused24.gif

Well, donuts he is quite fond of. It's my car he doesn't like so much mad.gif
ConeDodger

The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up! Hey wait!! It isn't just coming up, it's tomorrow!!! See you there! Family Donuts and Deli - 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. in Carmichael. Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish... Last one to leave shuts off the lights rolleyes.gif
jeeperjohn56
Hey Lennie, Jeff. are you Guys still going Saturday? Are we going to meet at McD's at 7:30- 7:45. John
underthetire
I have to go up there this afternoon, but I may still make the drive in the morning. I'll call or post tonight when I get back, we'll see how tired I am.
ConeDodger

Today is the day! The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there or be Sponge-Bob. This one will be big. I invited the Z car guys. Heck - the 914 and the Z used to chase each other around the track like wild dogs in the 70's... It should be fun to get them back together. See you in a bit over an hour at the Reunion!!!
ConeDodger
Another fine day at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion with the Z cars invited! Quite the turnout! We exhibited a lot of parallel play behavior. The Z guys chatted with the Z guys and the 914 guys chatted with the 914 guys. Hopefully we will all come together in the future. We share a decade and lots of competition!
ConeDodger
More pics...
ConeDodger
Still more...
ConeDodger
Owner of the 300ZX in Marroon... Very nice and detailed car. Proof, women do come to these events. (Plus Mary Dupree was there a little later)
ConeDodger
More.
porschecb
Rob, who's blue car? I saw it about 1:00 on walnut ave going towards fairoaks. Was going to do 914 siteing till I saw this car.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 26 2010, 01:20 PM) *

Rob, who's blue car? I saw it about 1:00 on walnut ave going towards fairoaks. Was going to do 914 siteing till I saw this car.

Michael,
That belongs to JeeperJohn. He encountered some trouble on his way up from Antioch. He caught a piece of wood thrown by the tires of another car into his right front turn signal. Broke it, then glanced off the windshield. Nice car... McMark 2056, very nice paint and interior.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.