Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does anyone know qrs fiberglass?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rickthejetman
hi i saw this guy qrs fiberglass on ebay he's real close to me so i can pick up the parts ( save a ton on shipping) and i was wondering if any of you have does buisness with this guy? ebay user name zero-kewl914.
quadracerx
I think this link:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=2&t=107334

is the same guy...I was planning on buying some fenders and rockers from him too...evenutally....Wonder if he makes or can make a set that is wider than the original 914 GT ones?

Hope this helps...

Steve
rickthejetman
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Jun 7 2010, 04:13 PM) *

I think this link:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=2&t=107334

is the same guy...I was planning on buying some fenders and rockers from him too...evenutally....Wonder if he makes or can make a set that is wider than the original 914 GT ones?

Hope this helps...

Steve

that looks like his fenders but i dont think thats him building that car. the qrs guy is in Hemet, CA and the guys building that car are in NC
sww914
I've installed some QRS parts. They're as good as most, just a bit cheaper.
rickthejetman
QUOTE(sww914 @ Jun 7 2010, 06:59 PM) *

I've installed some QRS parts. They're as good as most, just a bit cheaper.

Cool thats what i wanted to hear piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif
quadracerx
I wonder why the QRS guy doesnt post on here as a member or member vendor? Seems like he could get alot more business if he used the "world" to help market his products....

Steve
rickthejetman
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Jun 7 2010, 08:26 PM) *

I wonder why the QRS guy doesnt post on here as a member or member vendor? Seems like he could get alot more business if he used the "world" to help market his products....

Steve

Maybe I'll email him and tell him about us. Maybe I'll get a discount idea.gif
raw1298
I have the flares all the way around. He made mine thicker for a daily driver. Great guys to work with.
sean_v8_914
Jeff knows about us. he was at teh last D&G in riverside
sean_v8_914
...and I like his work. I have 11pound lids on teh 10jereen. we have also installed the coromat type on street cars. it is slightly heavier but much more rigid.
talk to Jeff at 951 581 5537
rickthejetman
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Jun 14 2010, 06:22 PM) *

...and I like his work. I have 11pound lids on teh 10jereen. we have also installed the coromat type on street cars. it is slightly heavier but much more rigid.

thank you guys for all your great feedback. i think i'll buy some rockers from him and give it a try. i need lots of fiberglass parts. and i'll get them one at a time
matthepcat
I just received his front and rear bumpers. They seem to be of very good quality with good fit. My only small complaint is the bumpers were not shipped with a protective plastic over the gel-coat, so there was some small scratches and abrasions.

I will get some photos up when I get them fully installed. I recommend calling the shop directly and ordering over the phone, as the owners son runs the e-bay account from England and tends to be slow to process orders.

Matt

martman
You can go his website at www.qrsfiberglass.com and order it directly from there. I help put his website together and we are trying to get the word out.

I talked to Jeff about getting on with world as member vendor.

We shall see.

We have new Boxster parts coming out along with new fiberglass 912E engine tin for both 1.8 & 2.0 heads
tadink
QUOTE(martman @ Jul 14 2010, 05:08 PM) *

You can go his website at www.qrsfiberglass.com and order it directly from there. I help put his website together and we are trying to get the word out.

I talked to Jeff about getting on with world as member vendor.

We shall see.

We have new Boxster parts coming out along with new fiberglass 912E engine tin for both 1.8 & 2.0 heads

<DANGER DANGER> THE Website had MALWARE that my virus checker flagged - don't go there - it is the stuff that they use to steal identities - is there a phone number for the shop somewhere? I've got some of his fenders and would like to talk about how they suggest the installation should proceed.

td
sixnotfour
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Jun 14 2010, 05:22 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.