Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trailing Arm Bushings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iiibdsiil
My bushings are shot on my drivers side. John Forbes told me to get Weltmeister street bushings, so they are good, but not the track ones that will squeak up a storm. He told me to get them from Performance Products in Cali, but I am not seeing them on their website.

Looked at Pelican Parts, apparently not Weltmeister, or atleast I figure they would mention it if they were.

So, where can I buy these things, and how much are they?

Thanks guys,

Brett Smith
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(iiibdsiil @ Apr 6 2004, 09:36 AM)
Looked at Pelican Parts, apparently not Weltmeister, or atleast I figure they would mention it if they were.

So, where can I buy these things, and how much are they?

914 suspension bushings and bearings-Pelican

at the bottom. $34 per car, about the same for one side a la cart.
you can't depend on the Pelican site to provide supplier names on the stuff they sell; they get stuff from all over and i'm frequently surprised by what i get when it comes (so fao - no bad surprises...)

wheneter or not they say they're Weltmeister, they'll be fine.

the ultimate replacement trailing arm bushings are Mueller's needle roller bearings - check the supplier's area - at about $400. they're worth what they cost, but it is a lot, and you may or may not need what they'll do for you.

i'm saving my nicleks and dimes for a front set ...
groot
I've got a complete set of black Weltmeister bushings (not sure if they're street or race) for the front and rear suspensions that were on my car and I don't need them anymore.

Cover shipping and a small offering and they're yours.
Brad Roberts
Cool Kevin. Thanks for offering him the bushings. Its people like you that help this club grow.

clap56.gif

B
TheCabinetmaker
Kevin, If Brett declines the offer( only if he declines), I'll accept it.

Curt.
iiibdsiil
Kevin, I sent you an email. Lemme know if that is okay.

- Brett Smith
groot
Good for me!!

Fronts, too?
iiibdsiil
If you wanna do the fronts, that's fine too. Lemme know if you would like a little more or what.

Sent you an email too.

- Brett Smith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.