Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ONTHEGRIND
Not much info on them they need some machine work clean and freshly ported..

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Markl
Hi, do you know what size engine these came off of - if they are late 2.0 heads, I'll take them. Sorry, I can't tell from the pics. Thanks
ONTHEGRIND
That is what I am trying to figure out i know the need some machine work but not sure what heads they are I know they were CnC ported race heads the were hand finished.
ONTHEGRIND
SO I called my buddy Jay @ jays precision machine and from the info I got over the phone these would be 2.0 cylinder heads as they only have 3 studs on the intake side to mount the manifold.
ONTHEGRIND
Here are some new updated photos These heads do come with valves springs and keepers..

IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image
ONTHEGRIND
bump 125.00
BMXerror
The stud holes look a bit close to the combustion chamber (to me). Have these been over bored for larger cylinders?... not that that's a bad thing. biggrin.gif
Mark D.
Markl
Still interested - they look like 75-76 heads to me, but I don't really know! Are the valves, etc., new? What machine work do they need? Can you measure the bore (94mm?). Can you read the code?
ONTHEGRIND
They are heavily reworkd probably for a 2.4.
Mark_s
Sold? What are the CC and the diameter of the chambers?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.