Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ChuckT
I'm looking for a rear valance local to the Atlanta area if possible. I've heard their expensive to ship due to the size. Not looking for a concourse looking one. Just a cheap one. Thanks
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(ChuckT @ Jun 8 2010, 12:53 PM) *

I'm looking for a rear valance local to the Atlanta area if possible. I've heard their expensive to ship due to the size. Not looking for a concourse looking one. Just a cheap one. Thanks

What year?

The diff's between 70-72 and 73-on are dramatic.
If you're looking for a "late model" (73 on), pm me. I have a perfect one (original, but it wont be cheap. If you're looking for the early "snowplow" pan. I have one. Perfect restored condition, but it will cost you a grand. Sounds high? Find another.
PM me to discuss further.
Pat
Al Meredith
Chuck, I have several in the shed behind my house. I live in Roswell so you can come and pick one out . I just sold a fiberglass one last week. I think all the ones I have left are steel. About $50. Al Meredith
ChuckT
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jun 14 2010, 09:42 PM) *

Chuck, I have several in the shed behind my house. I live in Roswell so you can come and pick one out . I just sold a fiberglass one last week. I think all the ones I have left are steel. About $50. Al Meredith

Thanks Al. Sent you a PM.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jun 14 2010, 05:42 PM) *

Al I will be moving to the Atlanta area in the next two months and I need a rear valance for a 75 that has backdated bumpers. We'll have to stay in touch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.