Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some vendors are just awesome !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
I won't name any names Johnathan wub.gif , but gotta love some vendors. I order a measly 40 bucks worth of studs, loose one between machining and my garage confused24.gif and call said vendor back for another one. He say's i'll send you one of mine I ordered at the same time, since your closer to needing them than I am. Got the thing in the mail a day later, with another small thank you glove in the box. This vendor does advertise in the banners here. This little personal touch really makes me want to order all my parts from him.
Elliot Cannon
Some people will bad mouth a vendor by name. If you have praise for a vendor, how about using the vendors company name? Not everyone knows who Jonathan is. What company does Jonathan represent? I don't think he will mind if you say who and what he is?
underthetire
I don't think he would mind, but there is some rule on world not to allow plugging vendors, we can only bad mouth them confused24.gif

Hint: GPR
Ian Stott
I've had top notch service from Craig at Camp 914, I had a portion of my order tossed by a family member by mistake and Craig looked after me big time and I really appreciated it. Canada loves Craig!!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 13 2010, 03:06 PM) *

I don't think he would mind, but there is some rule on world not to allow plugging vendors, we can only bad mouth them confused24.gif

Hint: GPR

Let me guess. GPR? German Parts and Restoration in Santa Maria, California? Nope. Never heard of them. lol-2.gif
McMark
there is some rule on world not to allow plugging vendors

confused24.gif

I've never heard of it. I love GPR! wub.gif
hwgunner
wavey.gif
underthetire
Oh, and I found my lost stud. One of the boneheads in the hobby shop thought it would be cute to take it. Seems he thought it was a tool post hold down. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.