Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 seat fabric
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nein14
icon14.gif Anyone have a source for the blue paisley seat fabric they used in the 916?
krk
I don't have a source, but I loved that pattern. Not all of them used that pattern, btw.

kim.
VegasRacer
This pattern?
krk
well, it's the one I was thinking of laugh.gif Dunno if it's the one nein14 was referencing.

Thx for digging up the pic.

I love that car.

kim.
nein14
clap56.gif That's the pattern I am looking for !!!
Chris H.
Hey Rich (918-S),

Where did you get that rare checkerboard 928 fabric (leather?) for your car? I think it was someplace in the UK. Maybe they can help....
Curvie Roadlover
The factory did that?
OMG
I know it was the 70's but jeez!! icon8.gif
boxstr
Call the FAB FIVE, have them do a makeover of your 914 interior.
LOL
CCLINNOTTHATTHEREISANYTHINGWRONGWITHTHAT
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 6 2004, 09:41 PM)
Call the FAB FIVE

Pictured to the left of your avatar? laugh.gif
tdgray
OMFG... I was known to wear paisley in High School but that is barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
si2t3m
dunno why but i kinda dig that interior!

Marc-André
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Apr 6 2004, 04:38 PM)
Hey Rich (918-S),

Where did you get that rare checkerboard 928 fabric (leather?) for your car?  I think it was someplace in the UK.  Maybe they can help....

You mean this Ol' table cloth? Try these guys. This fabric is called pasha. The guys at South Bound are hard to reach by phone but they know fabric. They advertize in Pano.

South Bound
Little Dean Yard
Hampshire, 5020

+44 (0) 1264 810080

BTW: I spoke with my upholstery guy yesterday. He is starting my seats next week!
RAR
Fabrics come and go, so you might never find that specific pattern and color. Your best chance might be to find something similar in a fabric store in the upholstery section.
There was a vaguely similar fabric used in the 916 once owned by Erna Gotten. It was used on the center sections only with vinyl or leather everywhere else.
boxstr
CURVIE good one laugh.gif
CCLINFABFIVE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.