Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR2010 Extra T-shirt orders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
The extra t-shirt order is done. I got an email late Friday afternoon telling me they were ready. Too late to pick them up though. My first opportunity to pick them up will be Wednesday as I work Monday and Tuesday. I will then mail them out Wednesday.

Thanks for your patience and a great event!!!
jeeperjohn56
Hey Rob, Is my t-shirt in that order? I'm still missing one XXXL. John
ConeDodger
Everyone who is missing or ordered in the second order has a t-shirt in this batch.
ConeDodger
One more day! I will pick up t-shirts in the morning and mail them by noon! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Update!!!

All t-shirts have been mailed with a couple of exceptions. They are all in USPS Priority Mail Envelopes so watch for these...

The exceptions are below...

BKLA - They forgot to make your shirt because she had to order your size instead of just take it off the shelf. It will be done and in my hands for mailing between Wednesday and Friday next week.

Andy McKandless - I forgot to add you to the order because it didn't come through the normal channels. Jim ordered it and it wasn't on Brett's list.

Brett - I didn't mail yours because you can just pick it up.

Thanks to all for a great event!
ConeDodger
So just a couple little details to clean up before I can close the books on the t-shirts from WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe.

SZuccaro I need to know your address

Andy McKarness jcd914 will hand deliver your shirt.

Curt (Greenie) I need your address.

BKLA your shirt will be done and mailed next week.

Brett - I have your shirts and will hold them hostage until you drop by biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.