Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:1973 2.0 marathon blue 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
Local car originally sold by Portland Porsche dealer. 91000 original miles, one same color repaint. Marathon metallic blue L96M, factory leather wrapped steering wheel, center console, uncut door panels, aftermarket stereo receiver with MP3,factory front and rear sway bars, Real Fuchs wheels, even the spare is a fuchs wheel. Really clean and straight front and rear chrome bumpers, the rubber tops are also excellent condition. Original fuel injection,new pushrods tube seals, stainless steel heat exchangers. Very minimal rust, some very small bubbles on the body.
Things that it could need. Dashpad cracked, and the center console could use recovering.
Extremely well priced at $7500. Call Craig at 503-799-5794 or email camp914@comcast.net
boxstr
I have more pics of the trunks and interior, and the engine bay if needed..
Craig at CAMP
rwilner
Looks like a great deal!
carr914
drooley.gif
Root_Werks
headbang.gif

Stop looking......must own 914 longer than T.C.

headbang.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 14 2010, 03:50 PM) *

headbang.gif

Stop looking......must own 914 longer than T.C.

headbang.gif

av-943.gif
Tom
Aw, just give in Dan! biggrin.gif You know you will sooner or later anyway.
Sometimes I just hate to look at Craig's site. So many nice cars. Why do I keep looking?! smile.gif
Tom
Root_Werks
Well, I tell ya......

Contemplated letting the white one go that Craig found for me......but a pretty big part of me just can't do it.

I'll have to do most of everything all over again. This white one just has no rust where it counts. It's just so clean.

Trust me, I've had the check book out a number of times. headbang.gif

Why should Marc have all the marathon blue fun? laugh.gif
carr914
Go for it Dan, it's OK if you lose the TC/Root Challenge biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 24 2010, 04:53 AM) *

slap.gif laugh.gif

My only issue is I know my white 914 is hands down the most rust free 914 I've every owned. I don't think I'll be lucky enough to ever repeat that score. Anything I find short of $10k or more I don't think would be as finished or rust free as the one I stumbled into.

That said, looks like I might be going down to CAMP this weekend to kick some tires anyway. rolleyes.gif
Tom
I'd go also, but I have no $.
Have fun, take pics.
Tom
Cambo
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 24 2010, 09:00 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 24 2010, 04:53 AM) *

slap.gif laugh.gif

My only issue is I know my white 914 is hands down the most rust free 914 I've every owned. I don't think I'll be lucky enough to ever repeat that score. Anything I find short of $10k or more I don't think would be as finished or rust free as the one I stumbled into.

That said, looks like I might be going down to CAMP this weekend to kick some tires anyway. rolleyes.gif

I'm still looking for a 914, let me know what you see there. Thanks!
Root_Werks
Craig always seems to have or know of more than he shows for sale. I'll poke around for you (cambo).

For me, marothon blue is the color I've drooled over since I was 17 years old and bought my first 914. So this would be a dream color for me.

I'll have to wiegh everything out when I get down there.

tat2dphreak
it's an absolutely amazing color in person. marathon blue is one of the top 5 colors for a 914, no doubt.
Cambo
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 25 2010, 07:52 AM) *

Craig always seems to have or know of more than he shows for sale. I'll poke around for you (cambo).

For me, marothon blue is the color I've drooled over since I was 17 years old and bought my first 914. So this would be a dream color for me.

Give the yellow one a good look over for me if you could. Thanks.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Cambo @ Jun 25 2010, 11:54 AM) *

Will do, I've talked to Craig about that one before. I have a feeling it's another really nice, clean un-molested 914.

I'll bring my camera. smile.gif
Cambo
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 25 2010, 12:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Cambo @ Jun 25 2010, 11:54 AM) *

Will do, I've talked to Craig about that one before. I have a feeling it's another really nice, clean un-molested 914.

I'll bring my camera. smile.gif

THANKS!!!!! smile.gif
favabean
i've driven the yellow 914, and it is good to go. great runner all around, no syncro issues, all works well. seats could use reupholstering if you want, or just keep the covers on. fairly cheap to reupholster if you want and craig would hook you up. i would have bought it but for me yellow is a no go. tried as hard as i could to get beyond the color since the car was so solid, but just couldn't. here's a shot from my phone.
favabean
trying again on the pic...
Click to view attachment
favabean
quick option for customization...
Click to view attachment
Cambo
QUOTE(favabean @ Jun 25 2010, 10:36 PM) *

i've driven the yellow 914, and it is good to go. great runner all around, no syncro issues, all works well. seats could use reupholstering if you want, or just keep the covers on. fairly cheap to reupholster if you want and craig would hook you up. i would have bought it but for me yellow is a no go. tried as hard as i could to get beyond the color since the car was so solid, but just couldn't. here's a shot from my phone.

thanks for the info! and the pic.
boxstr
Still for sale....
tat2dphreak
Still for sale....

I'm shocked by that....
Root_Werks
The trip down to pick up my monster squareback yielded a visit to CAMP914. I've had some interest in this 914 since it's been my favorite color for 20+ years.

I didn't drive it, but had a chance to look at things:

It's nicer than pictures show.

Seals around the windows seem all soft, clean and windows well adjusted, doors close solid.

Does have 2.0 SSI's with factory style bannana muffler, looks really clean under body.

For $7500, it seems like a screaming deal.

I just backdated and put SSI's on my 75' so I'm kinda leaning on just keeping that. Shoot, Craig only found that one for me 3 months ago. This one is tempting, but the wife would've killed me if I came home with this 914 AND my POS squareback.
rolleyes.gif
Happy to answer Q's about this 914 for anyone. Unlikely there would be any dissapointments especially given it's price.
KELTY360

Can't believe you haven't pulled the trigger yet. poke.gif Think about how your 914 whore reputation will be enhanced by losing to TC. How can you pass on your dream car? Good god man, it's a low miles '73 2.0! You'd never need to buy another 914 again. Or at least this year.

stirthepot.gif happy11.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif av-943.gif bye1.gif
boxstr
Car went in for a PPI today at Marque Motors.
Craig at CAMP
ghuff
Can I get some super detailed pictures of this thing?

I just shed my turbo GTi, and my wife is likely taking over my Audi.

I need a new summer daily driver while I patch together my 914 that was hammered down for bondo.
boxstr
Can you send me your email address.
Craig
pm sent
ben*james
OT....Yo Craig, do you still have that gas tank?
boxstr
SOLD
Craig at CAMP
CDave
QUOTE(boxstr @ Sep 12 2010, 08:50 AM) *

New price $6750. OBO
Craig at CAMP
Hi, can you send me additional pictures and I saw in an older post you had a PPI done. I don't recall seeing the results, can you share? I'll PM you my email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.